• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI type of the stereotypical stoner?

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i miss my babies :(

Crystal_ball_by_Tomess.jpg

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Man, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned ISTP yet. Maybe this isn't true elsewhere, but my city is littered with ISTP dealers who do almost nothing but smoke and sell pot.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Man, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned ISTP yet. Maybe this isn't true elsewhere, but my city is littered with ISTP dealers who do almost nothing but smoke and sell pot.

Hah I have an ISTP dealer.

I think they are the only type that is laid back enough to get phone calls every 15 minutes, and have no actual social plans of their own to interrupt their hustle.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
:ninja:

I know an ISTP who fits this description.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I think I would be the stereotypical stoner. I don't smoke any more but still have that kind of slacker vibe I think. Laid back is what the call it in polite circles.

Yeah I saw that picture of you from way back.

You were basically the drummer from Guns N' Roses.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Actual stoners = SPs

Appears like stoners without smoking anything = NPs

wolfy

awsm
Any idiot can have a stoner vibe when they smoke. What type can pull off the stoner, laid back stoner vibe straight? That is the interesting question, who smokes is boring. Was that the question?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Actual stoners = SPs

Hahahahaha, totally!

I tend to give off a naturalist, bohemian, hippie, or eccentric vibe, regardless, most people who meet me usually assume I'm some big stoner, which I actually am not. :p

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Actual stoners = SPs

NPs arent actual stoners just because even if they dont smoke they look like stoners? :doh:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
NPs arent actual stoners just because even if they dont smoke they look like stoners? :doh:

Oh come on, don't hold ISFPs accountable for implications like that. I doubt that's what he meant. He just wanted to make fun of NPs for looking stoned all the time.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh come on, don't hold ISFPs accountable for implications like that. I doubt that's what he meant. He just wanted to make fun of NPs for looking stoned all the time.

dont hold intp accountable for replying like that, its just an reflex, i cant help it

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:thinking:

i sense no hostility

NFPs have a magical sub-atomic hostility radar. I don't get it either, man, but it's probably better to just let it go and not question it.