• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI type of the stereotypical stoner?

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Se's and Ne's have different experiences and likes about smoking. Se's seem to get more reclusive. Ne's seems to be more theatrical (yes, even the I's).

Answers I've gotten from S's
- "because it's fun"
- "because I like the way it makes me feel"
- "because it makes me chill out"

While N's have a larger verity of answers, you're more likely than not to here something along the lines of
- "it helps me process things better"
- "it makes music a much better experience."
- "because it's a better alternative to drinking"
- "it keeps mood fluctuations at bay, plus im overal a happier person"

Se's fit the "stoner" bill a bit better. P.S. I'm high.

Last edited:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
NPs arent actual stoners just because even if they dont smoke they look like stoners? :doh:

I don't understand what you're saying, you must be high.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I agree that there probably is a correlation between Ps and having more of a predilection to be experimental, in general.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't understand what you're saying, you must be high.

x and y both smoke weed

x would seem like he smokes weed even if he wouldnt smoke

conclusion = y is the real stoner

doesent make any sense

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
x and y both smoke weed

x would seem like he smokes weed even if he wouldnt smoke

conclusion = y is the real stoner

doesent make any sense

Oh crap you got me, I'm gunna have to rewrite my whole thesis on stoners and their various mbti types. :D

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I agree that there probably is a correlation between Ps and having more of a predilection to be experimental, in general.

and maybe Js cant go with the flow so easily if they smoke so they might feel too uncomfortable when high and never smoke again after trying it once

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
I would consider this trolling. Start another thread.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmm, maybe I should think twice about this stoner business :whistling:

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Haha holy shit, leave a thread for a day...

The ISTP thesis isn't bad, I mean, not all of them are skilled mechanics, right? A shitload must just be really lazy risk-takers (i.e. drug dealers).

P.S.: My main dealer is an ESFP, my secondary is an ESTJ. Does this mean anything?

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All NPs and SPs.

However I think the most prevalent would be (in rank):

1. ISFPs and ISTPs
2. ENFPs and ENTPs
3. INTPs
4. ESFPs
5. ESTPs and INFPs (I just dont see these types as being stoner-ish...though im sure they are more prevalent than non SP/NP)

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
P's in general
i can't think of one stoner i know (and i know my share) that i'd type as a J

milkyway2

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
?
INTP?

it's the Ne that it affects for me. and Ni a little. Some people use it for Se.

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
P's in general
i can't think of one stoner i know (and i know my share) that i'd type as a J

One of my smoking buddies (or guy that we hate coming along but does anyway) is a J type, I'm guessing probably an INTJ. He's a shit stoner though, lol.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
One of my smoking buddies (or guy that we hate coming along but does anyway) is a J type, I'm guessing probably an INTJ. He's a shit stoner though, lol.

yeah i actually know an ESTJ dealer now that i think about it, but he doesn't fit the stereotypical stoner personality type. he smokes but he's more in it for the money.

niberrizbe25

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
4/7
All NPs and SPs.

However I think the most prevalent would be (in rank):

1. ISFPs and ISTPs
2. ENFPs and ENTPs
3. INTPs
4. ESFPs
5. ESTPs and INFPs (I just dont see these types as being stoner-ish...though im sure they are more prevalent than non SP/NP)

I used to love this stuff... It was like giving my Ne steriods I swear everything seemed possible and wonderful. Every situation was enhanced by the explosion of my perception. Now I only get super paranoid... Its like i get stuck in Si mode, which is anything but confortable. My Ne and Fi are really hard to access, too. The only thing that saves me from completely freaking out is my well grounded Te. I dont know if any other ENFP's have had similar experiences.
From the rare times I do it, I only seem to enjoy it alone... Thinking of giving it up all together.