• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What other type would you want to be?

If you had to change your type, what other type would you be?

• Total voters

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
That is always the self-digesting oroboros, isn't it?

(Actually, I think I'm always unhappy being me, no matter who I am. Dissatisfaction springs eternal. :D)

Nah, just go with a strong E, you'll always be happy :D Except when you are alone. Then you'll go out and suck the I's energy, come home statisfied and wake up tomorrow, ready to feed again. Join the dark side, become a creature of the night... suck the energy from their souls and feast on their suffering.

Uhhh... just saying.

Okay, that's scary. That is what I picked.

Can I reconsider now? :huh:

The other foolproof way is to flip for it.

Aie. Well, that'd be horrible. I might end up as a... wait... hmmm. There is no bad choice, really. Although as a male, I'd like to fit in, so I might not want to be one of the caregivers... but then, really, is there a better purpose to my life than to do that?

Great. I officially hate this thread.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Being an ExFJ/EsFJ/EnFJ has it's depressing moments. It's not cool being susceptible to your environment and having to completely shut off in order not to be. :(

ESTP seems like a fine type. I don't think I'm scrappy enough.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
enTp

I would like some logic and some confidence.... lol.....

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
I swowy! Don't hate my thwead pwease! :cry:

:D

From just the poll, I'm already starting to sense a little NT bias.

Well, do I get to pick where I fall on associated traits? (Like, say, IQ? :D ) Cause then I'd want to be an S to such a degree that I wouldn't care about much else.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Well, do I get to pick where I fall on associated traits? (Like, say, IQ? :D ) Cause then I'd want to be an S to such a degree that I wouldn't care about much else.

Nope. You already said EXXX. Your vote is cast and can never be taken back for all eternity. :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I LIKE being an ISTP :cry:!!!

I actually spent years forcing myself to be more extroverted because I was part of the jock crowd back in the day :blush: I have always wished to be a bit more of an extrovert in different situations, so I guess I'll go with an ESTP- they seem to have fun! (and then I can crush beer cans on people's heads and paint myself rediculously at Cubs games! :D )

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
No one on the poll has picked ENFP yet. I have to say, I'm hurt. And yet our cousins the ENTP seems to have gotten a lot of love. Even ENFJ. Oh I get it, you think they are soooo much better than us. *harumph* (if there was an emoticon for crossing arms across chest and looking petulant, I would insert it here)

Wait -- is this why you don't want to be ENFP?

Hahahahaa.

What-ever ::twirls hair:: I like being a girl. Oh wait, wrong thread -- I like being me.

I still don't have a clear grasp on the archetypes of all the types and haven't voted yet -- but if I had to choose I would want to be ESTJ. As opposite as possible, direct line from a to b, finite, gets the job done, and scares the bejeesus out of people.

Does that sound right?

I think it would be nice to live in a world of solid reality where everythiing is very clear-cut and obvious.

And I could hang out with Whatever and Protean's ESTP alternate selves and we could terrorize people together!

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Nope. You already said EXXX. Your vote is cast and can never be taken back for all eternity. :D

I haven't voted yet because someone didn't make it multiple choice. So hah!

(Honestly, I have no idea. I'd just accept who I am, no matter who I am. I've learnt it doesn't really matter what type you are anyway, you simply are who you are.)

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
No one on the poll has picked ENFP yet. I have to say, I'm hurt. And yet our cousins the ENTP seems to have gotten a lot of love. Even ENFJ. Oh I get it, you think they are soooo much better than us. *harumph* (if there was an emoticon for crossing hands across chest and looking petulant, I would insert it here)

Wait -- is this why you don't want to be ENFP?

Hahahahaa.

I still don't have a clear grasp on the archetypes of all the types and haven't voted yet -- but I would want to be ESTJ. As opposite as possible, direct line from a to b, finite, gets the job done, and scares the bejeesus out of people.

Does that sound right?

I think it would be nice to live in a world of solid reality where everythiing is very clear-cut and obvious.

there are days.... um lots and lots of days when i awake and think damn do I have to deal with the crap that comes with being an enfp? *sigh*

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I haven't voted yet because someone didn't make it multiple choice. So hah!

(Honestly, I have no idea. I'd just accept who I am, no matter who I am. I've learnt it doesn't really matter what type you are anyway, you simply are who you are.)

Alright, I'll pick a type for you. You would be an ESFJ. :devil:

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Pick one for me (see post #3) and I'll vote too. :yes:

ENFP. Kill two birds with one stone that way since CzeCze will be happy.

10 cool points to anyone who figures out the logic to my madness.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Pick one for me (see post #3) and I'll vote too. :yes:

I think you should be enFp, and not just because we have a big fat 0 on the boards. Since you are a (strong) T, if you're going to change, might as well go for the true flip and see what F feels like, right? Right?

Kiddo -- pick one for me, too! :) Then I'll vote.

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
I think I would like to be an ENFP. They seem really great at enjoying life, and most of them are talented and very creative human beings. They might not be the most intelligent type in the IQ sense, but in the multiple intelligences sense, they are perhaps the most intelligent.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
I think you should be enFp, and not just because we have a big fat 0 on the boards. Since you are a (strong) T, if you're going to change, might as well go for the true flip and see what F feels like, right? Right?

This is the source of the conundrum. :cry: It feels like I know better what I'd be in for being an ENTP - and I feel this way even though I've been with an ENFP for six years now. :shock:

*votes* :)

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Kiddo, you're psychic! You posted just as I wrote the above response.

Hee hee.

Well...INFJ...what can I say. :D

Clearly INTJ would be your best bet. ;)

Maverick

MBTI Type
ENTJ
If *forced* to change type I whould choose ISTP. I think they are very cool.