• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What other type would you want to be?

If you had to change your type, what other type would you be?

• Total voters

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
INFJ or ENFP. I dig being ENTP but there's something about Fi that seems wicked cool :worthy: Then I could travel through time or read minds or whatever it lets you do... Nothing personal against SFs but I don't think I could give up Ne, its the bee's knees! In the end went for INFJ; they seem to right most of the time

Ne = :run: :happy2: :huh: repeat

D'Artagnan, I love it, brother! The Ne makes me feel crazy sometimes, though. Fi seems worse somehow. Like swimming in an ocean that is thousands of miles deep.

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't think I would change.. I honestly don't want to head down that road of "comparing" myself to others, and wish I was more like them.. I have learned that leads to "Self-pity" and "Depression". Learn to appreciate you for you and with each passing day of life that brings trials that come about; Are really just more opportunities to grow with peserverance and learning more about you.. We all were created unique and should use our differen't perceptions, talents, abilities, etc.. to benefit mankind.. Don't let this culture fill you with ideas of what you "Should be"; instead be you.. I've learn to appreciate me more and more; Does that mean I never have any low points in life? Heck nooooooo, but I learned when I'm being me and not someone else; I'm generally more atpeace with myself.. I encourage you all to appreciate who you are and not what others want you to be..

D'Artagnan

MBTI Type
ENTP
INFJ's aren't Ne dominant, they are Ni dominant :)

My bad dude, I generally use socionics to break down information elements or "functions". The EII (or INFj) has introverted ethics (feeling) as a prime function and extroverted intiuition as a creative function. I really like MBTI for its description of the archetypes but I find it falls through a bit with function analysis. The INFjs I've meet are generally really good at knowing what other people's feelings are towards the world (Fi), and seem to definetly know what it is that they think

:rules:

Still, would love to try being one! :rolleyes:

D'Artagnan, I love it, brother! The Ne makes me feel crazy sometimes, though. Fi seems worse somehow. Like swimming in an ocean that is thousands of miles deep.

For me, perhaps any ENTP, I have a hard time telling how exactly I feel about situations, people or objects. When I enter my bedroom I don't particularly care if its a bit messy or not very well light, but subconsciosly I will avoid spending there if it is unwelcoming (perhaps a bit Si as well). Similarly, I'm not entirely sure about how I feel about other people - I may like or dislike them but not in the absolutist way of someone who knows what they feel. Its not the emotions aren't there, its just that I can sometimes be oblivious to them :blush:

Have trouble giving up that Ne addiction though, most assuredly my drug of choice :D

Ne = :mellow: :huh: :shock: :happy2::yay:

ENTP = Binge Thinker :party: