• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Summing up J vs P

VagrantFarce

J = solving problems before they occur (a.k.a Extraverted Judgement /Introverted Perception)
P = solving problems as they occur (a.k.a Introverted Judgement / Extraverted Perception)

Yes? :)

sofmarhof

MBTI Type
INTP
This is how we should help people who say, "I procrastinate! But I keep my room clean! What am I?"

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
J = solving problems before they occur (a.k.a Extraverted Judgement /Introverted Perception)
P = solving problems as they occur (a.k.a Introverted Judgement / Extraverted Perception)

Honestly, I do both.
I'm ESTP, my Dad is hardcore ESTJ.
Might I have learned to plan from him?
It is likely.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ

I definitely do both as well. It just depends on the potential severity of the "problem" and how invested I am in not experiencing it.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
I'm an atemporal problem solver. I solve some problems before they happen and some when they happen.