• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If the decades were a function.....

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not sure if you'll dig this, but I was just pondering today and thought I'd share this with you. If the decades were a function, what would it be? I will tally responses after a week or two, so if you change your mind, go back and edit. The more responses we get, the better. It will be interesting to see if any patterns emerge..........

My contribution:

20s--?

30s--Ni? no idea, history is not my forte,

40s--Si or Ti? Traditions or How?

50s--Fe, neighborly, family, manners

60s--Se, psychedelics, colors, styles, physical promiscuity

70s--Ne, branching out, possibilities, traveling, globalizing

80s--Fi, me generation, feelings oriented, therapy/self help takes off

90s--Ti, technology boom, internet, need I say more

00s--Te, making use of influx of technology

10s--?

History buffs go back as far as you like.........

sofmarhof

MBTI Type
INTP
It would be easy to limit it to Se and Si, I think.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Oooh, this is interesting!

But... no idea. I don't know my history either, but I'll be following this. :)

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
60s--Fi. The emergence of hippies and free love. Rebellion against the normal order and tradition. Celebration of free humanity.

70s--Se. Was all about sensations, and more sensations. (Maybe Ne because of the dreaming and possibilities, but so much was explorer not just theorised)

80s--Si, Cheesy family oriented TV, traditions like disco which didn't die quickly enough, Gen X businessmen without passion doing whatever to get to the top.

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
30's - Te
40's - Te
50's - Fe
60's - Fi
70's - Se
80's - Si
90's - Se (XTREEEMMEE DUDE, etc.)
00's - Si

Gen X businessmen without passion doing whatever to get to the top.

I thought Gen X was Beavis and Butthead.