• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Type Research Project - please contribute

DevelopingPotential

MBTI Type
INFP
Hi folks,

I am conducting some research into personality type; specifically, its effective application in the workplace. I have put together a short questionnaire via survey money at Applying personality type to the work place Survey If you would like to contribute, please feel free to add your thoughts. Similarly, also feel free to forward this link on to others. It would be great to reach as large a population as possible.

Many thanks in advance for your support and contributions,

Dan
Team Building, Personal, Management and Leadership Development London, and Manchester UK Wide

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Took the test for you .. It was OK but i would not like it to become compulsory in the workplace as it can be used as discrimination esp if people take it too serious.

We did take a test recently though at work (Belbin test) and i came up as TW and IMP.

DevelopingPotential

MBTI Type
INFP
Thanks Saslou, much appreciated.

At this stage I am keen to see if there are any trends in people's answers - I dont view it as a test or devisive, on the contrary, my intention is to support personality type in a way that is useful in the workplace, that promotes an interest in developing personal flexibility when interacting with others and promotes and increase in understanding different personality preferences.

Keep the responses coming :)

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
I filled out the questionnaire. Good luck, Dan. :)