• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISTJs considered 'nice guys' while INTJs are considered cold-hearted evil beings.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't know if i would ever consider them 'nice guys' so the title definitely threw me.
On the list of people i clash with, STJs are first in line and NTJs are second. Their outward interaction is flipped with their core in ways. The closer i've gotten with an INTJ, the less rigid and cold they've been. The closer i've gotten with an ISTJ, the less soft and warm they've been.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm trying to figure out the ISTJ 'nice guy' stereotype. Doesn't help that none of the ISTJs i know come anywhere close to it.

The only ISTJ "nice guys" I've ever noticed are on this forum, which makes them outliers from the other ISTJs.
I have come across the stereotype quite a bit of times yet I've never heard of them being cold and cruel.

The closer i've gotten with an ISTJ, the less soft and warm they've been.
Hmmm yes, I can clearly imagine it.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't see it this way at all. I just think ISTJs are boring and they remind me of my father. xSTJs can be plenty evil in my personal opinion.

INTJs are a lot more interesting.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't see it this way at all. I just think ISTJs are boring and they remind me of my father. xSTJs can be plenty evil in my personal opinion.

INTJs are a lot more interesting.
The second time the same pun urges me to state it on this thread.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
OMG ENTROPIE IS AN ENTJ

This seriously explains why I don't clash with him like I do some of the ENTPs on this site.

It all makes sense now.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
This seriously explains why I don't clash with him like I do some of the ENTPs on this site.

It all makes sense now.

Well if you call our date last sunday anything else but a clash, I 'ld be disappoint :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Is there a way to get past the grade resistance ?

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
:laugh: That example is precisely what I :heart: about INTJs.

Well it's pretty obvious you're on the hunt for red october so...

I've always found it fascinating to watch NFPs scramble for INTJs. Reminds me of a wedding bouquet fisticuffs.

As for the difference between INTJs and ISTJs, I suppose in MBTI folklore the Si supposed makes ISTJs more community-minded and "softer" in a sense but I've never really conceived of Si like that so I don't know how ISTJs get the nice guy bumper sticker.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:laugh: That example is precisely what I :heart: about INTJs.

:kick: Things like this might bump them up on my 'liked' list. Unacceptable!
....:wubbie: Okay maybe a little acceptable.

Psst. Guys, (whispers) hearts and wubbies are frightening to ixtj's. They understand only :coffee::dont::offtopic: terms. If you stray from the language they will know we are foreigners and block us from their thread as an instinctive protective mechanism.

Caligula

MBTI Type
xxxx
Enneagram
-
Both are horrible, but at least INTJ's are interesting.

Just kidding. I actually think it's more so because the SJ cooperativeness and the NT pragmatism, as Eric said earlier. I much prefer INTJ's though.

I'm pretty sure I see the pun by the way. =D

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Psst. Guys, (whispers) hearts and wubbies are frightening to ixtj's. They understand only :coffee::dont::offtopic: terms. If you stray from the language they will know we are foreigners and block us from their thread as an instinctive protective mechanism.
:doh: How could i let myself slip?

:dry: Pfft, those NFs are such a nuisance with their new-fangled smileys and starry-eyed glares. :dont:

G

garbage

ISTJs are irritating when they force you to follow their exact methodology to the letter, whereas INTJs are irritating when they force you to draw the same conclusions that they do.

Whichever one is "evil" is dependent upon whichever of these modes of operation happens to get in my way at a given time. Congratulations; you've both been evil at one point or another!

boy this post sure is a venting brought on by recent events

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Well ISTJs will probably attack you that you are bad in cleaning or something like that. While INTJs will try to cut your entire belif system into pieces just for fun or in the name of logic.