• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Public Service Announcement to Paranoid Fi doms

Jaguar

1000 people could "classify" MLK as a frog.
It doesn't make them right.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Because.

(Compare Ghandi's detached "imposed over top" sense of Fe social ethics imposed on humanity as a whole to MLK's internally driven passion and sense of individuality that drives how one approaches others... I mean, even compare him to Obama's cool detachment despite them having similar rhetoric in some ways and comparable issues... Maybe also look at the approach of extroversion vs introversion in regards to F -- extroversion starts with the outer, and moves inward only to move out again, while introversion starts inside and moves out but always with the goal of moving back to the inside as the end. How do Fe vs Fi fit into those theoretical processes?)

And the Weenie Prize goes to.....

Ooooh! oooh! Me! pick me! MEEEE! Yes! Meeeee! Yay, me! :hi:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because.

(Compare Ghandi's detached "imposed over top" sense of Fe social ethics imposed on humanity as a whole to MLK's internally driven passion and sense of individuality that drives how one approaches others... I mean, even compare him to Obama's cool detachment despite them having similar rhetoric in some ways and comparable issues... Maybe also look at the approach of extroversion vs introversion in regards to F -- extroversion starts with the outer, and moves inward only to move out again, while introversion starts inside and moves out but always with the goal of moving back to the inside as the end. How do Fe vs Fi fit into those theoretical processes?)

Ooooh! oooh! Me! pick me! MEEEE! Yes! Meeeee! Yay, me! :hi:

Wow. That's a really cool explanation. Just saying.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sigh, you misinterpret my motivations:

I don't care if you forge a relationship with me; I thought you were burning bridges with other people and tried to help. If that's my greatest sin, so be it.

Ciao.

Dont you see he has forged a relationship, the only one he knows how to do with you. Its a love hate relationship. He loves to hate certain Fi types. If he didnt care he wouldnt keep these things up. He secretly wants you big time, but he just has to settle for going this route. You notice how he keeps responding, if he didnt care he wouldnt ;)

You entertain him :D Say what you really want to and slam him, it would be pretty entertaining. Unleash that backbone and say what you really feel without a second thought about how other may take it or how it will make you feel actually saying those things ;) All IPs have a backbone, let it out.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
If he didnt care he wouldnt keep these things up.

I know he cares, that he wouldn't keep replying if I had no impact - I was thinking about that this morning, and was going to tell him I was so flattered by his continual attention. It's a very big compliment, and I have decided to take it as such. :wubbie:

But will I lose decorum in the process? Nah. If I did, I wouldn't be happy with myself, and at the end of the day, that's who I have to live with. I do have a spine, but I'll reserve the strength of it for supporting stuff far more important than trying to prop up or entertain a cocky young ENTP.

Personally, I think if all the Fi types didn't just retreat from this form of interaction, a tidal wave of heroic Fi would surely drown out this illogical voyage. Because it's not logical to alienate the very people you love the most. :heart: You love us, I know you do sim!

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know he cares, that he wouldn't keep replying if I had no impact - I was thinking about that this morning, and was going to tell him I was so flattered by his continual attention. It's a very big compliment, and I have decided to take it as such. :wubbie:

But will I lose decorum in the process? Nah. If I did, I wouldn't be happy with myself, and at the end of the day, that's who I have to live with. I do have a spine, but I'll reserve the strength of it for supporting stuff far more important than trying to prop up or entertain a cocky young ENTP.

Personally, I think if all the Fi types didn't just retreat from this form of interaction, an tidal wave of heroic Fi would surely drown out this illogical voyage. Because it's not logical to alienate the very people you love the most. :heart: You love us, I know you do sim!

lol, looks like you are losing to rationality sim:newwink:

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
This is for you sim:

You are Senator DeHaven: I am G.I. Jane.

Watch time index from 2:30 to 7:30 on the clip.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG3Bqjf1eXE"]Fe vs Fi[/YOUTUBE]

:2ar15::yes:

Fe vs Fi lol! This thread is a dead horse, but I'll be waiting for our next entertaining engagement ...

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Personally, I think if all the Fi types didn't just retreat from this form of interaction, a tidal wave of heroic Fi would surely drown out this illogical voyage. Because it's not logical to alienate the very people you love the most. :heart: You love us, I know you do sim!

This is not a very good troll attempt. You know you've lost steam when your post reduces to, "I know you say you don't like me, but really you do!"

Standard INFP nonsense--"No no, you don't know how you feel--let ME tell you how you feel!" Weak.

Try harder?

lol, looks like you are losing to rationality sim:newwink:

ra⋅tion⋅al⋅i⋅ty
  /ˌræʃəˈnælɪti/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [rash-uh-nal-i-tee] Show IPA
–noun, plural -ties.
1. ignoring everything a debate opponent says about his own positions and insisting that you are instead the authority on his feelings.
2. poorly attempting to troll using the above method.

Huh...well hot damn, I guess you're right! :rofl1:

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Let's play the game with my rules, not yours.

Let's see how long you last ... Mr. I M RATIONAL.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Let's play the game with my rules, not yours.

Let's see how long you last ... Mr. I M RATIONAL.

I don't quite see what's so rational about insisting that you can define all of your opponents' positions for them. From my uber-rational perspective, that would seem to defeat the whole purpose of debate.

PB, I know you don't think this is how you feel, but trust me, it is--I've had enough of your Communist baby killing agenda.

I insist that you explain why you think Communism and infanticide are morally acceptable.

And don't try to tell me you don't support those, because I'm the authority on how you feel, and I find your Communist infanticide absolutely deplorable.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
This is you and me right now.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM-gZintWDc"]You & Me[/YOUTUBE]

You presume to know everything about me because I am an INFP.

If you want to understand, really understand, I'm in.

Your move, chief.

Jaguar

Standard INFP nonsense--"No no, you don't know how you feel--let ME tell you how you feel!" Weak.

Seems to me you feel threatened that people can know what you feel.
And when people feel threatened, they fall back on their assumptions.
The assumption being, it can't possibly be true.

It can't possibly be that it's actually you who has a problem, right?
I went through this earlier with an ESTJ basher.
Her solution to life was blame ESTJs.
All ESTJs are assholes, to her.

Now here you are blaming INFPs for messing with your little feelings.

How convenient to just conjure up 4 letters like the ghost of Elvis.

Got gardening issues? Blame ESFPs
Got plumbing issues? Blame INTPs
Got insect issues? Blame ENTJs
Got Jock Itch, well, blame Jock The Motie!