• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Public Service Announcement to Paranoid Fi doms

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know what reminds me of this thread?

This clip:

The dog in the chariot is the NT, the one pulling it is the SJ, the dog on the big-ass tractor is the SP, and the dogs smoking the weed pipe are the NFs.

There. Got you all.

[YOUTUBE="2on6uXQZl-s"]:tongue10:[/YOUTUBE]

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ wow I guess you are Ne dom after all

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol, that's how I feel when arguing with peacebaby.

Rest assured arguing on an internet forum is just a way of staving off boredom anyway.

When it comes to arguing on forums for entertainment, no, what I'm doing is absolutely not unique at all.

Which is why it's so strange to me that people so frequently misread my intentions.

The only difference between most forum arguers and me is that I openly admit that it's purely a game for entertainment purposes. Lots of others try to make some pretense at being compelled to defend their honor when others start arguments with them, but...me? I just like arguing.

I actually enjoy discussing things as I can go on and on and on in a heated debate and just throw something logically stupid in and just crash the whole thing or throw some smart ass remark and people give up. You should try arguing 2 things at once and then intertwine them on each other and pit one argument against another. I tend to do this against IJs pretty easy. They usually give up on me though. Look for the question they avoid and keep asking them to answer that question and watch them float all around it without answering it.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Once upon a time,
I saw a cookie.
I picked it up,
Brushed it off,
and ate it.
The end.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There once was a pig named Mark
Who sat on a grazing lark
When he turned around
Out came the pound
And bit his big, fat butt.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
Once upon a time,
I saw a cookie.
I picked it up,
Brushed it off,
and ate it.
The end.

cool_story_bro.jpg

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Once upon a time,
I saw a cookie.
I picked it up,
Brushed it off,
and ate it.
The end.

Me too, it had cookie dust on it from being in the box with those other cookies. It wasnt the end though, I went back for another:blush:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Me too, it had cookie dust on it from being in the box with those other cookies. It wasnt the end though, I went back for another:blush:

It's particularly amusing when you imagine his avatar eating it. LIKE RAWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR COOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Discussing this with you is tedious at this point. I tried to expedite the natural evolution of your mind, but it was all for naught. I should have known better, so I take responsibility for that.

If you were contributing more worthwhile content, I'd be making more of an effort to avoid offending you...

You miss a key point in saying this. My content was contributed on the premise that you actually want to forge relationships. So since you don't, and from that basis have concluded that nothing I have to say is worthwhile, I have to wonder why are you even here. Glory-seeking? Prop-up of self-esteem? Nothing else to do?

Because if the only reason you are here is to troll, why not simply state it up front?

You could have a profile, like internet dating: "Hey this is sim, my hobbies are pseudo-intellectual pursuits and trolling forums for fun."

The only difference between most forum arguers and me is that I openly admit that it's purely a game for entertainment purposes.

And no you didn't until deeper in thread btw. Put it in your usertitle or change your name to "thetrollman" or "got_to_troll" so everyone is duly alerted.

You just don't understand. I don't hold it against you tho.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Discussing this with you is tedious at this point. I tried to expedite the natural evolution of your mind, but it was all for naught. I should have known better, so I take responsibility for that.

You miss a key point in saying this. My content was contributed on the premise that you actually want to forge relationships. So since you don't, and from that basis have concluded that nothing I have to say is worthwhile, I have to wonder why are you even here. Glory-seeking? Prop-up of self-esteem? Nothing else to do?

Because if the only reason you are here is to troll, why not simply state it up front?

You could have a profile, like internet dating: "Hey this is sim, my hobbies are pseudo-intellectual pursuits and trolling forums for fun."

I hear ya. Somehow that hope won't die, that people actually genuinly want to understand. I've gotten to the point where I'm a lot less invested in it though. Just wish people'd stop acting like they give a rats **. Such a waste of energy.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I am signing out of this thread now. No more fun for you sim, on my behalf anyway.

:bananallama:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

And no you didn't until deeper in thread btw. Put it in your usertitle or change your name to "thetrollman" or "got_to_troll" so everyone is duly alerted.

You just don't understand. I don't hold it against you tho.

I don't suppose it occurred to you that I do forge genuine relationships with some people, just...not you?

Are you wondering how it is that I could see others as worth forging genuine relationships with, but not you? ("BUT IF HE'S WILLING TO FORGE GENUINE RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEOPLE, WHY WON'T HE DO IT WITH ME???")

There you go with universalizing your perspective again. Just because I'd rather troll you than try to be your friend, doesn't mean I choose that path with everyone.

HINT: I actually have forged genuine relationships with some people on the forum. Just...not you. There are about 65 people on my friends list here, and all of them added me as a friend, of their own accord. This is because others have offered enough interesting content to make me care.

Just...not you.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Just...not you.

Sigh, you misinterpret my motivations:

I don't care if you forge a relationship with me; I thought you were burning bridges with other people and tried to help. If that's my greatest sin, so be it.

Ciao.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sigh, you misinterpret my motivations:

I don't care if you forge a relationship with me; I thought you were burning bridges with other people and tried to help. If that's my greatest sin, so be it.

Ciao.

And you didn't figure out that anyone I'm burning bridges with is someone I don't care about maintaining a relationship with?

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is this a dick issue?

It's intended to point out that trolling/intentionally alienating people isn't the only thing I do on the forum. PeaceBaby asked why I bother at all if that's the only thing I do, but it's not.

sculpting

I don't suppose it occurred to you that I do forge genuine relationships with some people, just...not you?

Are you wondering how it is that I could see others as worth forging genuine relationships with, but not you? ("BUT IF HE'S WILLING TO FORGE GENUINE RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEOPLE, WHY WON'T HE DO IT WITH ME???")

There you go with universalizing your perspective again. Just because I'd rather troll you than try to be your friend, doesn't mean I choose that path with everyone.

HINT: I actually have forged genuine relationships with some people on the forum. Just...not you. There are about 65 people on my friends list here, and all of them added me as a friend, of their own accord. This is because others have offered enough interesting content to make me care.

Just...not you.

hmmm....*rolls around in mouth like fine wine*....mmmmmm...there is something subtle here.....

as for the whole mess of Fi and Ti I'd just give up. ENTPs will have a real hard time with this one.

I asked my best friend entp what it looks like when I give her the full on Fi look. She said it looks like there is something wrong with me and I need help.

G

Ginkgo

Sometimes trying to psychoanalyze a person online is just as difficult as trying penetrate a military bunker with a spit wad.

When you observe behavior online, you are surveying a piece of art. Some people attempt to capture the soul of the artist by doing this; which is all well and good.

But when a child spots the Mona Lisa in a museum and claims : "Look mommy! It's Da Vinci!", you do a disservice to the artist.