• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Public Service Announcement to Paranoid Fi doms

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What is this all about then?

***starts jumping up and down, waving hand in the air to get called on***

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW...

Oh, wait, no I don't...

***sits back down***

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
What is this all about then?

Loaded thread title is loaded intentionally because the OP is bored.

My favorite part is how he specifically allows any Fi-dom to dissociate themselves from the content of the post with the inclusion of the "paranoid" modifier...but they DON'T :rofl1:

Played 'em like a fiddle.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
128888649601014172.jpg

Lol, that one's too cute :D

I know, I know, I should know better than to get sucked into this again *sigh* :)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What about if you're paranoid and not an Fi dom? What then? Should I take half the message? Which half? ;)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What about if you're paranoid and not an Fi dom? What then? Should I take half the message? Which half? ;)

Then that means that it doesn't apply to you, just as it said in the OP. Yet people still got involved even when it didn't apply to them.

I'm sure you guys must have realized that simulated loves doing this to you guys... lol.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hm.

<----Bun-Bun says cut the crap or face his fist.

Just saying.

And if you don't listen to him, I'm sending Hobbes after you.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Then why not address it to them personally?

This thread is as ridiculous as the anti MBTI one.

setting: Aunt Sally's sitting room, sipping tea.

......."Yes, I know, poor thing, he's been like this ever since that Mr. Jaguar left the forum, *sigh and quiet reflection* "...............

Don't worry, Sim, I'll help you find him. "JAAAAGuar, here kitty, kitty, kitty, JAAAAGuar, here kitty, kitty!!" Maybe he got stuck in the litter box.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

......."Yes, I know, poor thing, he's been like this ever since that Mr. Jaguar left the forum, *sigh and quiet reflection* "...............

Don't worry, Sim, I'll help you find him. "JAAAAGuar, here kitty, kitty, kitty, JAAAAGuar, here kitty, kitty!!" Maybe he got stuck in the litter box.

You know what they say about cat shit.....

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Then that means that it doesn't apply to you, just as it said in the OP. Yet people still got involved even when it didn't apply to them.

I'm sure you guys must have realized that simulated loves doing this to you guys... lol.

I love it when he does it because I can entertain myself. MUHAHAHHAHAA! :devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I actually find Sim quite enlightening when he's willing to take a break from poking people with a stick :D

LOL, awesome. We should lock those two in a room and throw away the key.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll poke you with a stick.

*poke, poke*

*runs*

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I also love how the thread just died!

ThreadKiller.jpg

lol

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
It's always easy to say "haha, I was trolling" after the thread has been around.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wow, how interesting to read a thread about whether or not a compliment towards me was real or back-handed.

Peacebaby: I assumed it was genuine.

Simulated World: I did rep Peacebaby that I hadn't read the other thread (and I have no intention to), so I couldn't comment on any possible context.

And hey, maybe we're all so conditioned to accept any compliment a back-handed one will do.

For many reasons, I'm not conditioned to accept compliments.

Loaded thread title is loaded intentionally because the OP is bored.

My favorite part is how he specifically allows any Fi-dom to dissociate themselves from the content of the post with the inclusion of the "paranoid" modifier...but they DON'T :rofl1:

Played 'em like a fiddle.

You know, I always thought it was the INFP being picked upon by the bored ENTP, but I no longer think that's the case. I have to assume that on some level, the INFPs that engage it are enjoying it as well. Sort of like women that stay with abusive boyfriends. It may hurt, but at least it's not emotionally boring.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
You know, I always thought it was the INFP being picked upon by the bored ENTP, but I no longer think that's the case. I have to assume that on some level, the INFPs that engage it are enjoying it as well. Sort of like women that stay with abusive boyfriends. It may hurt, but at least it's not emotionally boring.

It's fun to be up in arms about something. I enjoy disliking SW.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's fun to be up in arms about something. I enjoy disliking SW.

Exactly! People just need to be honest about it, instead of pretending like they are being tread upon.