• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why MBTI is Death for Society

G

Ginkgo

The MBTI segments the mind into 8 pieces and 16 more pieces for each archetype. We call it "self-actualization", though the only thing to be actualized is a projected system. Those who inspect the system are too slothful to inspect themselves; so they wallow in self-stagnation - attempting to improve the system rather than themselves.

When the brain of the individual is lobotomized in such a fashion as the functional theory, the synapses fire and redirect signals from sender to sender, rather than from sender to receiver. Perhaps the signals are diffused in the empty cavities of division.

Likewise, each archetype worship themselves; not themselves per se, but an idolized version of themselves. The NFs with the NFs, the NTs with the NTs, the SJs with the SJs, and the SPs with the SPs.

Consequentially, those who worship MBTI become confused and convoluted like the segments of the brain. So when each segment worships itself, the societal brain deteriorates and falls like Rome did after its warlords succumbed to greed.

Society operates like the individual operates, as Maslow's hierarchy of needs suggests: The SPs provide physiological needs, the SJs provide security, while the NTs and NFs accentuate self-actualization and creativity. The individual may accomplish every need for sustenance, but the whole cannot operate without specialized individuals.

To avoid this depraved and false self-worship, we must reconcile ourselves and do away with the dialect of MBTI -- as the 8 functions are like the 8 colonies.

maslows-hierarchy1.jpg

one.jpg

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
All I see is a bunch of conjectures. Come up with a real argument.

G

Ginkgo

All I see is a bunch of conjectures. Come up with a real argument.

Those who practice MBTI delve into a projected version of themselves :the archetype. When they do this, they focus on the archetype rather than the individual self. As a result, they cannot improve themselves.

Furthermore, when society is segmented in such a way; as the individuals are tagged and coded like the MBTI propagates, the individuals prejudge each other and stick with their own "kind". Consequentially, you will find a "sensor talk" room in Ventrillo, and you will find disseminated forums labeled with their respective temperaments.

So when unhealthy individuals of unhealthy temperaments compound with each other, they exacerbate their own health problems like a schizophrenic family who refuses to interact with other, different families.

Qre:us

Opens thread.......

whoa.gif

Also, on behalf of the SPs and SJs (less so): using Maslow's Heirarchy of Needs as a comparison, is quite insulting to these two temperments who are then "wallowing" at the bottom of the pyramid, having yet to achieve the top tier of self-actualization, etc. As if, the higher level needs only exists in NTs and NFs. And, since, one cannot get to the top of the pyramid without having all the bottom needs met, this makes NFs and NTs, some idealized "healthy" humans, implicitly then having all the bottom tiers' needs met, and the SJs and SPs are stuck at the bottom.

Finding common words in other theories that match with the words used in MBTI, etc., lingo, is kinda reaching...a lot. Death to wild analogies of MBTI. I call bullshit!

Gracias.

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It always seems like the people that take MBTI the most seriously are the ones who speak in opposition of it.

G

Ginkgo

Seriously?

Q wins

So let's say that I take the MBTI and my result is INTP, when in reality I am an INFJ. The time I spend as an INTP is spent improving upon my abilities as one; so I may be akin to a shark charade as an alligator. We all know sharks can't breath out of water.

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I want air, water, food, shelter, sleep and sex.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm not aware of you, and not to be rude, but why do you have so many posts if you're opposed to MBTI? I'll ever get why people do that shit.

Shaunward

I don't like Maslow's needs. They're not needs, but wants. That sex is put on the same level as air, water and food shows at best a confused mix of scope, at worst an agenda.

G

Ginkgo

I'm not aware of you, and not to be rude, but why do you have so many posts if you're opposed to MBTI? I'll ever get why people do that shit.

Perhaps I have been opposed to MBTI this entire time, and perhaps I have been waiting for the opportune time to propose opposition. Perhaps all I do is goof around in the other sections, or play along in sleeping opposition.

Qre:us

So let's say that I take the MBTI and my result is INTP, when in reality I am an INFJ. The time I spend as an INTP is spent improving upon my abilities as one; so I may be akin to a shark charade as an alligator. We all know sharks can't breath out of water.

Dude, please, please, don't try to aim to be the next Victor.

For the love of all things sane..........:doh:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Perhaps I have been opposed to MBTI this entire time, and perhaps I have been waiting for the opportune time to propose opposition. Perhaps all I do is goof around in the other sections, or play along in sleeping opposition.

Are you going to save everyone from themselves now?

Remember last drama post was about how feelers shouldn't be nice because it's not "real" or something? Are you feeling too "liked" again? Need to piss people off?

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ

Such things are apparently the reason one is supposed to pay money for real consultations with 'spurts. The cautionary tale you have most available to you is: freely available MBTI results online are a danger to mental health, everywhere!

Generally speaking, all knowledge should be paid for and accepted only from licensed practitioners.

Here's my card, let's do lunch.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
But Kalach, you might not really be INTJ, what if it's all a myyyyyth. You are hurting yourself, stop it, stop it now!

VagrantFarce

you're an unthinking sheep unless you agree with what I think, I shall saaaavvvee yyoooooouuuu heeeeelllppllleessss sshhheeeeeeeppp

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
TRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
But Kalach, you might not really be INTJ, what if it's all a myyyyyth. You are hurting yourself, stop it, stop it now!

I can't reveal too much in public, but let's just say the cult has its leaders and it has its followers. But if you have something to trade, we could talk in the back room.

Move along, citizens. Move along.