• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type looks up to which?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not for me. Admiration and looking up to is an individual thing and MBTI types are not reoccurring in situations where I do look up to someone.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I look up to nearly everyone.
But, then again, I am five feet tall.:yes::cheese:

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I usually admire at least one thing in everyone.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I look up to other healthy ESFP's sometimes. Very inspiring to see what they are and how I could realistically be. I also look up to ENTJ's and all their abilities and thinking style.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
I can't say that I look up to specific types. I do admire certain qualities in others that I lack naturally, though. Sometimes I wish I were more practical, more open with my feelings, more in the moment, more engaged with the world, etc. I could go on. I don't see one type as the embodiment of everything I want to be. I guess I just always wish I was more balanced. Or I want what I don't have.

:yes:

I admire, and sometimes wish for, qualities in others that I lack (or at the least, aren't strong in), but I wouldn't really say that there's much of a link to type. And as easy as it is to think "I wish I could be as outgoing as X", at the same time I see "but then I would be spending more time doing <things I can't stand>, so ugh".

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmmm. MBTI is not a factor I take into consideration for admiring people. I'm more likely to admire abilities, and personal characteristics.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
If I had to pick a type that I look up to it, might be ISTP or INTP.

D

Dali

Definitely INTJs, I admire their tenacity, their foresight, their intelligence, discipline and their wonderful, soft core (if ENTPs are chocolate-covered gravel, then INTJs are gravel-covered chocolate). I have much in common with the ones I know (a hunger for knowledge, an appreciation for the arts, strongly held values...) and yet, plenty that I can learn from them (and, I think, one or two things they can glean from me). If I ever open that coffee-shop I've been dreaming about, an INTJ would make the perfect business partner.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
There's not really a type that I look up to. However, I do look up to qualities I admire in individual people.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, I tend to value the qualities of ExxP's.
But dog gone it, I simply cannot keep up with them (ExTP's to be more precise).
Lol, I get googly eyes for ExxP's and want to join them on crazy adventures/schemes... maybe one day I'll actually be able to keep up. :doh: