• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's try and clear up some misconceptions

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Being ENFP doesn't force you to like girly crap like Taylor Swift songs and romantic blockbusters.

Being ENFP also doesn't mean that you know how dispense advice to men on "what women want."

Of course, this is because my Fi tells me that different women want different things and I can only speak for myself.

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
xSFJ women aren't all mindless drones, slavishly devoted to fulfilling a rigid stereotypically feminine role. Being an ESFJ woman doesn't mean being a self-important, catty slave to fashion any more than being ISFJ woman means being a pathetic domestic doormat. Neither should be categorically pitied or reviled.

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Being an Introvert does not mean that you lack confidence or self-assurance.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Unfortunately I can't contribute much to the debunking of this apparent misconception, cause I loves me some pancakes. :)

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
Shoe size doesn't correlate with the size of other extremities.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Debunking some myths about opposites.

If someone admires (a type), he doesn't necessarily despise (the opposite type).

If someone admires the good qualities of (a type), he doesn't necessarily see the flaws of (the same type) as good.

I'm an ENTP. I'm not an anti-ISFJ. Comparing the opposites is a great way to learn about them - like: "ENTPs prefer this, ISFJs prefer that." But. Don't define yourself negatively, by taking your opposite and putting "not" before it.

And, inspired by the same thread but not about opposites:
Thinkers do value love. Really.

Fecal McAngry

Shoe size doesn't correlate with the size of other extremities.

It correlates a lot with hand size, and with cock size so long as the shoe size is strongly suggestive of age <16 or so.

At least that's my experience as a pedophile...or is it "pedofile"?

bighairything

MBTI Type
ENFP
Great thread this.

ESFJs aren't all either "pillars of the community" or gay.