• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Yummy MBTI Descriptions I Found

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'm concerned by the restriction of Ni to the future. I see this often, but I just don't get it - it's application is more broad than that. To me, it seems atemporal.

The way I see it both Si and Ni can be associated with "the way things have always been" and "the truth" much in the same way Ti and Fi perceive the world. So I would agree it's atemporal in a sense.

Te, Fe, Se and Ne are associated with the now or wished-for alternative scenarios and Ti, Fi, Si and Ni with the timeline itself and the real truth.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is freaking AWESOME! Thanks for sharing. :D

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jeez, VagrantFarce... you always find the best stuff!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yummy indeed...Thank you VF.

Concise is fantastic, lovin it.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you for this.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know what? You can say all you want about these guys on here, but Vagrant Farce is just an awesome dude, and I'm really glad he's here. I've learned a great deal in general from him - not just here in this thread, or in exploring my own nature, but in other threads of his. :wubbie:

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
The OP descriptions are not that good imo. I couldn't process them easily at all as short as they were. Plus words like yummy and delicious are preppy and turn me off. I did like the large type, so kudos for that!

Jaguar

The OP descriptions are not that good imo. I couldn't process them easily at all as short as they were. Plus words like yummy and delicious are preppy and turn me off. I did like the large type, so kudos for that!

I think the descriptions sucked more apples than William Tell.
Seriously, what is this nonsense of "Liberty must be limited in order to be possessed."

That's as putrid as the words, "It's always been done that way."
I fired one of my doctors for feeding me that line of closed-minded crap.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Seriously, what is this nonsense of "Liberty must be limited in order to be possessed."

BLAM!

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose"

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram

I wasn't able to get as far as William Tell with the descriptions. Here's what I heard when reading a sample:

"Basnt niff far ynoder exigis want form. Liver is tasty :steam: ramblat yee ponder, dirty feet plander :hug: mishbug yor.:hug:" haha

Jaguar

I wasn't able to get as far as William Tell with the descriptions. Here's what I heard when reading a sample:

"Basnt niff far ynoder exigis want form. Liver is tasty :steam: ramblat yee ponder, dirty feet plander :hug: mishbug yor.:hug:" haha

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh no, you've done it now. You tripped my switch. :D
redrum redrum redrum! Here's Johnny!

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh no, you've done it now. You tripped my switch. :D
redrum redrum redrum! Here's Johnny!

Wow! I must be good! Wait a minute while I check with my agent. :shock:

sticker

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I don't know... Both P and J seem to apply to me...
Only TJ's "How do I decide?" and I's "What is my attitude?" seems accurate for me.