• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tacos at 1 am

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I both love it and hate it when me and my husband get so obsessed with our respective projects that we forget to eat...!
Dinner today is tacos at 1 am in front of our computers. Romantic, don't you think? :wubbie:
If I could choose, I would like to go to bed at 4 am, and get up around noon -and I think it's a bit unfair that society isn't like that. But I suspect it would loose it's charm to stay up late if everybody did it.
Which types are most prone to be night owls?

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
MBTI surveys (eg on here) tends to show P's as being night owls more than J's. Not that strong a correlation though.

d4mselfly

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
If I'm absorbed in something, I'll barely even notice the time of day, at least until I notice it isn't dark anymore and the sun is rising... :shock:

I generally prefer the evening hours, though, but possibly because it just correlates with when I would be alone or when there wouldn't be as many people out.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
i get better work done when im by myself with no noise...usually in wee hours of the morning

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I tend to be a night owl, as well. Have definitely forgotten to eat until late hours or forgotten that i've only eaten one meal. It's like something just clicks into place after a while and i'm like "...Daily food?"

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
4,5 hrs sleep tonight. This is what happens after you have children:
"Mommy, it's morning!"
"No, it's not!"
"Mommy, I'm hungry"
"OK, just wait for a while"
"Got to pee"
"OK"