User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 82

  1. #11
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Do not judge or diss what you haven't tried as inferior!

    If I sang to the woodland creatures it would be decidedly un-Disneylike... I'm so tone deaf that they'd be running for the nearest burrow to barricade the door and wait it out!

    my INFP friend has been known to play her clarinet in the woods so that the flowers could appreciate it though

    poor girl does NOT help the stereotypes... falls into almost every single one of them!
    “The phrase 'Someone ought to do something' was not, by itself, a helpful one. People who used it never added the rider 'and that someone is me'.” - Terry Pratchett

  2. #12
    DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    Hype
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    EDIT: nm, my input got swallowed by this shitty spam. think what ya will, i dont care

  3. #13
    Geolectric teslashock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    1,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    It's really easy to push your buttons...
    Or it's just really easy for you to believe that you've pushed my buttons.

    I have button impostors everywhere. Only a few are actually pressable though.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    I don't think this is really necessary. You can see 'pretentious T' in many of the threads here already.
    It hinders rather than helps, when we're trying to understand Fi, that they keep bringing it back to, 'well, uh, how about you? And, YOUR Ti?'

    So, two threads, clean separation. Keep the bitching to the relevant threads. Otherwise, we go in circles getting nowhere. Parse.

  5. #15
    morose bourgeoisie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Give her a break, she's trying to make amends and she's had a lot of shit over her head
    OK. I apologize. I really don't think cognative functions can be pretentious, but that's just me splitting hairs. I'm just a dumb, smiley-using feeler.

  6. #16
    Its time. Cassandra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    If I sang to the woodland creatures it would be decidedly un-Disneylike... I'm so tone deaf that they'd be running for the nearest burrow to barricade the door and wait it out!

    my INFP friend has been known to play her clarinet in the woods so that the flowers could appreciate it though

    poor girl does NOT help the stereotypes... falls into almost every single one of them!
    She's got the right idea
    If you don't know how to sing, do something else in nature that you are good at. Feel the connection...feel alive and one with Nature


    ...did I mention I *love* confirming stereotypes, am proud of being a treehugger and am here to make you realize that treehugging has merit?

    Give it up girl..you don't wanna see what comes next

  7. #17
    Geolectric teslashock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Posts
    1,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    OK. I apologize. I really don't think cognative functions can be pretentious, but that's just me splitting hairs. I'm just a dumb, smiley-using feeler.
    Seriously, could you please actually explain your viewpoints if you are going to contribute here? We're interested in hearing them. The passive aggressive bullshit is getting old.

  8. #18
    morose bourgeoisie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    Or it's just really easy for you to believe that you've pushed my buttons.

    I have button impostors everywhere. Only a few are actually pressable though.
    thats not what Fi tells me.....

  9. #19
    Senior Member VagrantFarce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    Seriously, could you please actually explain your viewpoints if you are going to contribute here? We're interested in hearing them. The passive aggressive bullshit is getting old.
    Yes! Strike him down now! Feed your anger! It will make you more powerful than you can imagine!
    Hello

  10. #20
    Its time. Cassandra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,767

    Default

    Nails..retract people, plz? This doesn't help.

    Q, I appreciate why you wanna split things, but personally, I ( and I dunno, perhaps other NFPs too) work better when I get to compare things coz it makes it easier to find the differences and grasp the similarities better, as you can compare it to the function that is natural to you. Doing this in a non-judgemental way however, is of the essence, I agree.

Similar Threads

  1. Did you debate in high school, college, any other context?
    By Lark in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-30-2016, 12:19 PM
  2. Is progressive change possible in any area other than technology?
    By Lark in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-23-2016, 04:05 PM
  3. I was always a good student, but I don't do well in any other context.
    By The Wailing Specter in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-08-2016, 08:12 PM
  4. [INTP] In social situations do any other INTP's ever feel inept, naive, and too trusting?
    By Paris34 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 06:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO