• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you can increase the strength of one function, which function would it be?

If you can increase the strength of one function, which function would it be?

• Total voters
P

Phantonym

Ni! I love the feeling Ni brings me, the excitement when everything clicks. :wubbie: More, please.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I voted for Fi, while some may think it is selfish, its nice to be able to just feel like something is right to make a decision without worrying about the logic. Yes you can feel stupid if your wrong, but you can feel the same way with logic when its wrong because you didnt account for something. Would be nice to have a second way to make internal decisions, especially one that is about how I feel.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've already voted (Se) but there is another function I would like to increase too... Fe. I want to be the sort of extravert who doesn't have to run away from socializing :D. And probably, with a stronger Fe, I'd be a better teacher too!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

What is that voodoo function?!? It does freaky-deaky things but no one knows how! Iunno if I want something like that insideame!

WILLING TO TRADE:
I'll trade my Fe - still in mint condition - for someone's Si (must be 3rd function or better), just so I can freaken well remember where I left my bleedin' keys for once!

If not I'll throw in my unused Te as well and take a SPs Se.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
CJ99 said:
I voted Te. Lets face it an ENTP with really good Te who isn't an ENTJ would be unstoppable!
I concurr

A ENTP would be more unstoppable with some Se. Te is useless unless you want to live life like a workaholic that gets everything done on time and organize a schedule for everything.

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
Voted Ne. Though I try to improve overall, this is my secondary function and is the most prevalent to develop at this age (29). Si is also more largely coming up. And I'd like to think I'm tackling Ni, though that's hard to distinguish from Ne (and/or Ti).

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Si! same reason as Trinity... I never remember important details that would make life so much easier :boohoo:

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Se - fo shur. Would just like to be able to pay attention to physical sensation (stop when tired, eat when hungry), inhabit my body more and maybe get less banged up due to chronic clumsiness syndrome. :d'oh:

*Hides the >five little cuts she acquired while learning how to make tamales.* It was the evil chile. That was my job - chile chopping. At least I am an enthusiastic chile chopper!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
From strategic viewpoint there is no doubt that it should be Fe.
My almost complete lack of Fe is clearly my biggest weakness.

Bri

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm pretty sure I read the question with a different interpretation in mind. I voted Ti, but not specifically with me in mind. I think the world would be better off with a little more Ti prominence!

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
A ENTP would be more unstoppable with some Se. Te is useless unless you want to live life like a workaholic that gets everything done on time and organize a schedule for everything.

To me, that sounds absolutely delightful.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In fact, a bit less Ne could come in handy so that my thoughts weren't that delightfully fuzzy and I could concentrate a bit better on what is important in the here and now without seeing these weird connections all the time.
Then again - ice cream! :laugh:

Mae

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5sp
Hmm, well, my first thought was that I should choose Fe as I am sorely lacking it in a very obvious way.

Then I thought, big deal. I don't need it.

So, I will say Si as it would greatly aid me in my chosen career path.

OmarFW

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I voted Si as I have issues remembering details and the memories of my past are often distorted.