• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you can increase the strength of one function, which function would it be?

If you can increase the strength of one function, which function would it be?

• Total voters

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Ne, I guess. None of my extroverted functions are all that strong, so I guess my aux is a good starting place.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I could need a huge amount of more S. I am so oblivious to my surroundings at times, other people start to recognize that aswell. I am afraid it could get dangerous one day and I am involved in a serious car crash or something like that :/

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Si. That way I don't have to pay people to worry about it for me.

However, on the other hand, it enables pretty clear-cut delegation, so I can focus on what's really important.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
First choice would be Se, second choice would be Ni.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I thought about both the Je functions, mostly because I feel pretty lacking in them, but I went with Te. I need Te so much.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A

If I buy a big bag of Te....

...will I finish my second semester without procrastinating so much??

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I suck at all of them. Uhm uhm... I want that one! *Points at the starved and horrific looking Fe child*

but then there's... *looks to his left, only to see maimed Se organs spread out across the wall as a sideeffect of trying to explore the living room.*

Well that's no good... but I'm sure I still have my baby Si. *searches around for Si, but gets lost since he forgot the directions around his own house* welp I'm sure he can fend for himself! No big deal.

Uhmm.... where's that sneaky Ne of mine... *Immediately after turning around the corner he spots a flaming demonic imp creature running at him with a lightsaber.* Oops bye Ne, please go to sleep.

Oh I know who could use a little help! That Te of m- oh.. Te...

*Sighs and heads back to his bedroom with his obedient little Ti and Ni, only to see them run back to the door and slam it shut, claiming that the other children are evil and trying to hurt them and that they don't wanna lose their purity.*

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If the Fe comes well developed, I'll take that. Or some more Ne because I do not like inferior Ne.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Definitely Se!! I'm oblivious to my urroundings. I mean, if I were a caveman and the species depended on me, humans would be extinct.

My ex was ESFP and was a huge lifesaver. Not even counting the endless times he would grab my arm and say: "let's go do something!" and I would, unwillingly, follow him to do random stuff. I admit I had fun.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Te then Si.

LOL. Se was for a lot of you? All you got to do is listen to my moosic. Then freaking like dance like these dudes:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ne! I think I'd have more fun, and this would actually benefit me in other ways.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ti, so I can be the god of the Ti-doms

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Oh, Te hands down. I feel I'm just really starting to develop my Te now, but I feel this is like the NFP secret weapon. What good are all of our fantastic dreams and idealism if we do nothing about it? I so want to bring my ideas to fruition but I'm still in that day dreamy adolescent phase.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Probably Se at the moment.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type