• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you can increase the strength of only one letter, which letter would it be?

If you can increase the strength of one letter, which letter would it be?

• Total voters

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I would want my E to be stronger, because I always go between I and E.
Being more extroverted and bold has its benefits.

P

Phantonym

Definitely E. I don't associate E particularly with boldness. I hate the energy drain that I get from being around people and I'd love to be more around people, not fade away all the time because there's too many impulses bombarding me from every direction that make my brain feel like it's lagging.

Edit: Oh, wait, did I get this wrong? :doh: Brainfreeze.

Blah blah blah...never mind...I'd still like to pump up E. *shrugs*

From the "letters" I actually have - N, my weakest "thing".

Last edited:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I voted for E. I have the same issue with the between E/I. For a long while I thought that I was 100% E and tested that way for online tests. I found my professional test I took in college and realized I was trying to test high E (my test in college has low E). It would explain some of the "dang I like people why do I feel like this around them!" and why all my hobbies are alone hobbies. Heh.

Oh if you guys are cheating and voting for a letter you don't actually have I might go with "T" - although I do like my feeling being accessible. I might keep my low F rather than go T.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
N. The stronger my N, the stronger my T.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I voted without really paying attention to what I voted. I should've picked 'S'. I'm way too much of a sensotard for my own good.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I voted without really paying attention to what I voted. I should've picked 'S'. I'm way too much of a sensotard for my own good.

I don't care much about being a sensotard. That only happens with shit I don't really care about anyhow, even though others think I should. :p

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Yeah, I would be scared to mess with my N/S. My N is already high enough to be awesome. :rofl1:

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'd give a fork and a leg to level up my E'ness right about now, I'm in sales and how badly I'd love the gift of the gab right about now. Without the what I call the thoughtful moments before I decided to say something, in the mean time people could play ping pong and get more information out of a brochure.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I abstain from voting - my letters, as much as they measure preferences, are fine as they are. (After all, it's me who's doing the preferring thing, so why would I prefer something that I do not prefer?)

I could use a bit more F ability tho, without becoming an F, thank you very much.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I want more magical getstuffdone J and some noticethemoment S :)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hah, as long as I manage, I don't want any of that J. Feeling compelled to do certain stuff, yikes!

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Oh if you guys are cheating and voting for a letter you don't actually have

We're supposed to vote to increase letters we already have?

If so, I'd pick none of them. They're all high enough for me. Especially the N. Woo buddy.

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
I would raise my P. I always wanted to be even more lazy and sloppy than I already am. :yay:

Actually I would rather choose to raise more E. Being able to communicate better would really help in certain situations.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I don't know, I read it that way. How do you increase something you don't have? You could argue that we "have" them all but prefer some. I'm not the OP!

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know, I read it that way. How do you increase something you don't have? You could argue that we "have" them all but prefer some. I'm not the OP!

I read it that way too, thing is my NPness refuses to follow rules, do you therefore see why I have to pick S&J!

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
So you are really an EiNsTfPj?