• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you can increase the strength of only one letter, which letter would it be?

If you can increase the strength of one letter, which letter would it be?

• Total voters

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Definitely E. The world would be easier if I were more extroverted, wouldn't get as drained easily, would achieve more things... yeah, I'd like a lot more extroversion.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
And I don't think my J can get any higher as it is!

Same. :cheese: and :doh:

If I could increase the effectiveness of only one letter, it would definitely be P (or Se, specifically).

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm addicted to Ni, so the more the merrier.

Though, Se would probably be more beneficial to me.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I hesitated a bit between Sensing and Judging. But Judging it is...

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm pretty balanced on everything... Maybe it would be nice to be a bit more J.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it might be cool to see you rollin' on some Ni

Well this is just a letter. ;) As for functions, Te gives me a lot of problems; but Ni is fun and I would enjoy having even more of it.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Probably P for F. While I am content with all of my preferences and find them sufficient, it might be a little nicer to be able to adapt to different situations without needed to anally plan through ever contingency, running down all possibilities in risk management before proceeding. The P is for the adaptability. The F is because, in all likelihood, a situation I'd need to adapt to is more likely feeling oriented.