• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are the most sought after personality types? and the ones you detest...

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Would
ISTP
ENFP
ISFP

Wouldn't
ESTJ
ISTJ
INFJ

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Desired:

1 INFJ
2 ESFP
3 INTP

Undesired:
1 ESTJ
2 ISFJ
3 ENTJ

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
If I couldn't be what I am (which is the best) then would be willing to be:

1. ESTP
2. INTJ
3. ENFP

Qre:us

If I couldn't be me, can I be you?
1. INFJ
2. xSTP (leaning more towards ISTP)
3. INTJ

(hmm...I wanna be mostly introverted)

If I couldn't be me, please don't let me become you.
1. ENFP
2. ISTJ
3. INTP

Lightyear

Wanna be...

ENFP
ENFJ
ESTP

(I think I already have the most awesome introverted type so I don't want to be another introvert. ;) )

Not really...

ESTJ
ISFJ
INTP

chegra

MBTI Type
INFJ
Seems like the most hated type is the ESTJ then ESFJ.

Extroverted Thinking and Feeling with introverted sensing.
Guess you guys hate introvert sensing.
ISFJ think came 4th, another introverted sensing.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Yeah, I noticed that a while back.

ESxJs rule where it counts so the hateration is irrelevant. :) I guess if I disliked a group of people so I'd try to supplant them or stage some type of coup.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Coup-staging, FTW, lady. Gimme a jingle.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would like to try

ENTP: Same fun and friendly additude with a different spin.
ISTJ: Just for fun, and I feel like I would get a lot more done. Clutterless house, clutterless mind :)
INTP: Well, just to see what goes on in those heads of theirs. Though i'm up in the air with this one. I think that this would just be the most interesting one for me as an esfp, but I don't know that I would have liked to have been born one or stay one.

I would not want to be:
INFJ: I feel like that would be a difficult road to take in this society.
INTJ: Too serious.
ESTJ: Because I like to be liked.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. ENFP
ISFP
ESFP

2. ESTJ
ENTJ
ISTJ

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Seems like the most hated type is the ESTJ then ESFJ.

The thread title is misleading...most people are not saying they hate them, they're saying they wouldn't want to be that type personally. This is probably because intuitives like to feel "different", and while they're the majority posters here, ESxJs are much more abundant IRL. It's the "exotic" factor.

I acknowledge that life may be pretty sweet as an ESxJ, but I'd still rather be me, any day.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Desired
1. INTP
2. INFJ
3. ENTJ

Undesired
1. ESFJ
2. ENFJ
3. ISFJ

BlueinGreen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't really have anything new to add to this thread it seems, but anywho...

I'd like to be...
ENFP-It would be nice if I didn't find social situations quite so tiring. Also helps that ENFP's are generally pretty well liked.
INTx (yes I would want to be right on the line between J and P)-F is my weakest trait, so I could definitely imagine being an INTP. I'd just prefer a strong helping of tertiary J if I went down that road so as not to risk appearing too schizoid.
ISFP-I have a feeling I'd be better at the many non-characteristically N things I like to do, i.e. guitar, cooking, soccer, running, lifting, etc.

Would not want to be...
an SJ. Don't get me wrong, my best friend is an ISTJ (he's an EMT and a hardass), and were I a guardian that's what I would choose, but it's just not for me. I think being an SFJ would be especially difficult, but we're just talking about me here.

Were I a thinker I'd be happy with any intuitive type, but being an STP also seems like it would have its perks.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
You can't choose your own type, so...

Types I'd like to be:
ENTJ
ESTJ
INTJ

(Yes, I'd like to get rid of that perceiving. But the type I'd like to be the most, is an Efficient ENTP. If such a thing exists, that is.)

Types I'd like to be the least:
INTP (yes, that's my next likely type if I don't get that E. But take a look at the comic of INTPness... I'm really scared of becoming like that if I ever get my wish of being a professional writer.)
INFP (I've believed I was one for a couple of years. It didn't suit me well.)
ENFJ.

Nothing against Feelers - but I'm so not one. If I've got to choose a Feeler, it would be ENFP.