• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What are the most sought after personality types? and the ones you detest...

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I identify most strongly with ESTP characteristics, except all that used car sales man/con man bullshit. :happy:
Indeed. You certainly don't seem SLE to me -- you're too nice. :D

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know what, I never truly thought about what other type I'd like to be, but if I had to chose;
1. ENTP - Because I love Doctor Who
2. INTJ - Because I think you guys are kinda cool, even if some of you are a bit scary.
3. ENFJ/ENFP - Er, 'cause some of you guys make me laugh (in a good way).

Do not want (to be);
1. ESFJ - cause some y'all are more emotional than me! (No offense, but you are. No really, you are.)
2. ESTP - because I feel I would have a very short life span being one of you, LOL, but you people are the shiz though.
3. ESTJ - no reason, other than I just can't comprehend you world view at all.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. ENTP - Because I love Doctor Who
Not a single Doctor before Eleven has been ENTP -- although in fairness they all have had freakishly strong Tis.

One- INTJ (easily mistaken for ISTJ)
Two- ENFP
Three- ISTP
Four- ENFP
Five- INFP
Six- ENTJ
Seven- INTJ
Eight- INFJ
Nine- ENFP
Ten- ENFP
Eleven- ENTP

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm talking in terms of work here.... b/c I find that outside of business, I can get along with anybody to some degree.

Sought after
ESTP
ENTP
ISTP

As long as the I isn't too strong. All these have a laid back approach that I lack.

Detest is a stong word- but I don't think the OP means it in the sense of the word.

I wouldn't want to be these guys in a working environment:
ESTJ
ESFJ
ISFJ

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I like being an ESTP... if I were another type I'd probably like being that type too, so I find it pointless to make a top three list :cheese:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just made it based on which type I'd find it most useful to be -- which would be ENTJ > ESTP > ENTP (or perhaps ENTJ > ESTP > INTJ).

I'm already an ENTJ for all intents and purposes though -- just without the deep Ni clairvoyance and without surrendering my sense of humanity. :tongue:

KDude

^ENTJs are some of the funniest, sweetest, artistic people ever :tongue: The whole evil dictator thing is a myth.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah I know -- ENTJs are just likely uncomfortable with emotions (being Fi inferior), they're not actually robots.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
don't want to list. INTJ is the most desirable type I'd be if I wasn't an INFP. ESTP is up there too. Don't really have a type I detest, there are ways to get around that without putting it 100% up to the type's fault. kno wut eye meen

Shmooooooooo

MBTI Type
INTP
Three I'd like to "try":

INFP
INTJ
ENTJ

Three I'd rather avoid being:

ISTJ
ESFJ
ISFJ

Yeah, I'm a dreamer (aside from occasional bouts of megalomania which I would take out on others with the uncaring iron fist of the ENTJ).

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
Would want to be like:
1. ENTP
2. ESTP
3. INTJ

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
Not a single Doctor before Eleven has been ENTP -- although in fairness they all have had freakishly strong Tis.

One- INTJ (easily mistaken for ISTJ)
Two- ENFP
Three- ISTP
Four- ENFP
Five- INFP
Six- ENTJ
Seven- INTJ
Eight- INFJ
Nine- ENFP
Ten- ENFP
Eleven- ENTP

I find it highly amusing (it's personal) that I liked Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant more than Matt Smith (the 11th). David Tennant especially. Charmer that one.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8

I tried to select the types I'd most and least desire to be, and quite honestly, I can't make selections because I see the potential positives and negatives of each type, and to me, these positives and negatives balance their individual appeal.

In other words...I think they're all equally desirable and undesirable in some way or another.

I agree with this.

But just for the hell of it, I'd like to be ESFP, ESTP, or ISFP for a day.

They seem to have a lot of fun. :D

Just ONE DAY, though!

I would really miss being an ENFP.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No particular order:

ESFP - Have you ever seen the reaction from others when an ESFP enters a room? Everyone loves them.

ESTJ - Love their work ethic. They set goals and nothing stands in their way. I like their Fi at work. They will put themselves out on a limb if they believe in something no matter how unpopular. I have to respect that courage.

I wouldn't want to be:

INFP - the soul searching would tire me out. I don't know how they do it.

ENTP - They always seem a little off the mark. Like way ahead of their time and that would be pretty lonely for me.

rav3n

Wouldn't mind being an ENTP, if I was forced to morph.

Would greatly mind being an ESFJ.

7thsomebody

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Ideally I would love to be:

ENTP
INTP
INFJ

I would loathe to be:
ESTJ
ISTJ