• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who is the most stylish of all the personality types?

robowolf

MBTI Type
FREE
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's highly subjective, but...
The most common temperament is SJ. Assuming all SJs share a similar taste in clothes (they probably don't), if they consider themselves stylish, then they probably also consider the other SJs stylish. This would mean that almost 50% of the population (SJ) likes approximately the same type of clothing (the other 50% is composed of NFs, SPs and NTs, all different temperaments, so more likely to disagree with each other). If the definition of something is what the majority thinks it is, because screw dictionaries, and the majority are SJs, then style = what SJs think it is. The SJs think they are stylish because now we're also assuming that most of them have a healthy self-esteem. SJs are stylish.
( :wtf:)

So, the winner is/are...

ESFJ, or ISFJ, because they actually care.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's highly subjective, but...
The most common temperament is SJ. Assuming all SJs share a similar taste in clothes (they probably don't), if they consider themselves stylish, then they probably also consider the other SJs stylish. This would mean that almost 50% of the population (SJ) likes approximately the same type of clothing (the other 50% is composed of NFs, SPs and NTs, all different temperaments, so more likely to disagree with each other). If the definition of something is what the majority thinks it is, because screw dictionaries, and the majority are SJs, then style = what SJs think it is. The SJs think they are stylish because now we're also assuming that most of them have a healthy self-esteem. SJs are stylish.
( :wtf:)

So, the winner is/are...

ESFJ, or ISFJ, because they actually care.

The average person doesn't really like fashion or know much about it. They shop at like, Old Navy. Now there's nothing wrong with that, and good personal style can be crafted with clothing from anywhere (it's all in how you wear it), but let's not pretend the average person really grasps fashion beyond what is on sale at the local mall.

As I noted in my pervious post, SFJs are often in good taste, which is not the same as stylish.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd probably say the ESP types, followed closely by NFPs (especially ENFPs). ENTPs tend to have their own quirky styles, but they can be very well dressed if they want.

I suppose the NP types are more likely to invent new fashions or bring back old styles and the SPs are more likely to take existing fashions and tweak them to perfection (especially ISFPs--think Bowie, not an innovator so much as a person who took preexisting trends and made them even more palatable)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
From my experience, I'd say ESxJs and ExFJs. So ESTJ, ESFJ, and ENFJ. They know how to rock their own style and are all into very into fashion.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my ISFJ sister is always very stylish. refined, sophisticated, on-trend, simple, detail-oriented, and neat.

but the other ISFJ in my life is not very stylish at all.

i've been called stylish, but i think that's just because i wear more statement-y stuff. i like interesting pieces. but sometimes people think i don't "match" while i think that most anything can go together if you work it right.

a couple of the other stylish people in my life are INFP and ENFJ. but my ENFJ father is one of the least stylish people i know (God bless his Polish heart).

of course stylish is a matter of taste and opinion. it doesn't seem to be type related.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Definitely not ENTPs. But damned if they aren't stylin'.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENFJ, ENTP, ISTP, ESFP from my experience :D