• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typical looks for each type?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
hmm...do all enfps walk around like they own the place but not really quite sure where they are? haha

ENFPs I know walk into each place kind of enthusiastically but seem to really breathe in the vibe and are affected by it.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENFP males tend to look a bit like leprechauns in human size.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFPs I know walk into each place kind of enthusiastically but seem to really breathe in the vibe and are affected by it.

yeah totally...i was just kinda kidding. :smile:

FeatheredFrenzy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Do all INFP's walk super slow, with head down to the ground, ignoring most everything around you (very often with headphones on) banging into people constantly, and almost getting ran over approx. 90 times?

The two INFP's I know like to have their hand held when they cross the street and they both resemble the character in your avatar. So lovable :)

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's true, it really is in the eyes.
But, not everyone has the ability to read eyes.
I wonder why? It's always been easy for me. I did it as a small child, as long as I remember.
Eyes have always been the most important part of a first and usually lasting impression.

Depending on eyes I can usually tell a lot about a person, but it varies.
Nowadays, I type people sometimes. ENFPs are the easiest, even if they are calm. It's when they do that smile.

ENTJ, ENTP, INTP, INTJ, ESTJ, ISTP, ISFP, INFP and ENFJ are really easy, too.

My brother has like... The most ENTP eyes in the history of the world.
It's like they reflect some strange wildfire when he's excited about something.
Dark reddish brown eyes run in the family, so it doesn't really help the whole fire thing.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I can't read eyes and I've always wondered how a person could.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
I only know two. As far as I know (both tested INTP).
Also observed some pics of the ones on here (referring to the gaze).

If you know two INTPs that tested INTP, then they're probably not INTP.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I tend to imagine male INFJ's to look like Jesus/Kurt Cobain. Eventhough Kurt was an INFP...but that's a different, already exsisting thread. :huh: But, yeah, that's the image I get with INFJ males. Tye-dye shirts come to mind too! Haha.

i'd say you are spot on (except for the shirts)

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
How do you know you're INTP?

Because I know the functions.

People that don't understand how the functions work, usually don't get it right.

The tests aren't good. Neither are the descriptions.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I thought this thread was more about physical appearances rather than one's gaze. That being said, I've thought a lot about typing based on fashion choices. I don't think we can put too much value in this, but I think there are some fairly clear patterns.

ENFP: Quirky, fun, colorful, ostentatious clothing that still looks good and stylish. Lots of rings, showy make-up, and strange hairstyles. Think Phoebe from friends.

ESxP: Bling and expensive designer names that only the fashion elite have heard of.

SFJ: Loafers, Polos, Northface, khakis. And the occasional sports gear.

NTJ: Dark, solid colors. NTJ guys I picture just wearing black t-shirts and dark jeans.

NTP: Weird, geeky t-shirts with frazzled hair and pants that barely fit the skinny frame. Maybe some old ratty converses. I think NTP girls are probably a bit more fashionable, but they still keep it pretty simply.

ISFP girls: Really cute and fashionable. Knows how to sport any article of clothing or accessory in a way that makes everyone envious. These are the people you see walking down the street and say "Man, I wish she would come do my clothes shopping for me." I think Stepho's pics look very ISFP.

ISTP guy: Simple yet classy. Leather jackets, solid button-down shirts when necessary, or just nice-fitting t-shirts. Maybe some extreme sports gear like quiksilver or billabong for more casual attire. Oh and probable some converses.

ISFP guy: Tight pants and gaged ears. Maybe a couple of tattoos. And highlights.

ENTJ: Bad-ass clothing. Really clean-cut yet ominous. Dark colors, form-fitting, and sleek as hell. Maybe a long, black trench coat.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
ENFP: Quirky, fun, colorful, ostentatious clothing that still looks good and stylish. Lots of rings, showy make-up, and strange hairstyles. Think Phoebe from friends.

I fail ENFP fashiondom.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
I thought this thread was more about physical appearances rather than one's gaze. That being said, I've thought a lot about typing based on fashion choices. I don't think we can put too much value in this, but I think there are some fairly clear patterns.

ESxP: Bling and expensive designer names that only the fashion elite have heard of.

SFJ: Loafers, Polos, Northface, khakis. And the occasional sports gear.

NTJ: Dark, solid colors. NTJ guys I picture just wearing black t-shirts and dark jeans.

NTP: Weird, geeky t-shirts with frazzled hair and pants that barely fit the skinny frame. Maybe some old ratty converses. I think NTP girls are probably a bit more fashionable, but they still keep it pretty simply.

ISFP girls: Really cute and fashionable. Knows how to sport any article of clothing or accessory in a way that makes everyone envious. These are the people you see walking down the street and say "Man, I wish she would come do my clothes shopping for me." I think Stepho's pics look very ISFP.

ISTP guy: Simple yet classy. Leather jackets, solid button-down shirts when necessary, or just nice-fitting t-shirts. Maybe some extreme sports gear like quiksilver or billabong for more casual attire. Oh and probable some converses.

ISFP guy: Tight pants and gaged ears. Maybe a couple of tattoos. And highlights.

ENTJ: Bad-ass clothing. Really clean-cut yet ominous. Dark colors, form-fitting, and sleek as hell. Maybe a long, black trench coat.

Spot......... on all the NTPs including myself are quite lanky and clumsy

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I fail ENFP fashiondom.

Yeah I was just going by some rather exaggerated classifications that I made up in my head. You can still be an ENFP even if you don't know how to dress like the one I've created in my mind.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Gaze is included in the set of physical appearances, sure. But fashion is more blatant and easier to notice.

Apparently you don't know any INTXs. The color palette doesn't apply to us. We don't notice it often.