• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typical looks for each type?

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
OK, I know not everybody with each type will look the same - that's stupid! This is really just a bit of fun more than anything. What is the typical image you get when you think of a certain type? I've been told before I "look INFP" so :huh: I was wondering, and thought it'd be a good thread starter. :)

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
That is a good thread idea.

Did you have posting actual images or descriptions in mind?

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I can't think of any images other than my friends as their own type, but I have noticed that the INTP guys I've known/seen are all slight.

Don't know what that's about.

Memphis

For some reason, I have known a lot of INTPs that have beards.

I certainly know some who are not slight.

I think the INTP gaze is a more reliable trait.
It's like they are looking right at you, but you get the sense that they are 1 000 miles away.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTPs seem to have wild eyes

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've been told before I "look INFP"

It's all in the eyes.

I had a guy telling me for years that my eyes "glow" when I'm excited.

At the time, I thought he was full of it, but now I'm not so sure.

Maybe I am a walking lite-brite.

*bats eyelashes*

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
It's like they are looking right at you, but you get the sense that they are 1 000 miles away.

Haha, my brother (pretty sure he's INTP) does this a lot. But then again so do I...! I tend to think of the gaze as an IN thing. :huh:

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
INTJs I know have piercing and mesmerizing stares. You can really see their underlying intensity and keenness in their eyes.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx

Lecturer told me she's never sure whether im listening or not even when im looking straight at her

Memphis

Haha, my brother (pretty sure he's INTP) does this a lot. But then again so do I...! I tend to think of the gaze as an IN thing. :huh:

Yeah, they've pretty much got the same thing going on. However I feel like INFPs look into you, while INTPs look kinda through you.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oooh...i can totally see fi eyes.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think INFJ have almost intimidating eyes

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
I tend to imagine male INFJ's to look like Jesus/Kurt Cobain. Eventhough Kurt was an INFP...but that's a different, already exsisting thread. :huh: But, yeah, that's the image I get with INFJ males. Tye-dye shirts come to mind too! Haha.

Memphis said:
Yeah, they've pretty much got the same thing going on. However I feel like INFPs look into you, while INTPs look kinda through you.

Yeah, I can see that. I love INTP's. And INFP'S too, obvioussslllyyy. :D

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
INTx walking style:

Usually looking at the ground in front of them, fixed gaze, utilitarian movement, arms sometimes flailing to aid in forward trajectory.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6

How would you all know so many INTPs? And know that they are INTPs.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
Do all INFP's walk super slow, with head down to the ground, ignoring most everything around you (very often with headphones on) banging into people constantly, and almost getting ran over approx. 90 times?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm...do all enfps walk around like they own the place but not really quite sure where they are? haha