• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Typical looks for each type?

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
And I seldom watch what is directly ahead of me. Usually I am looking as far ahead as I can, and being as aware as possible of things in my peripheral vision, especially in a crowd. That way I can plot a course without stopping, or slowing down.

It's gotten to the point where I don't even think about it, I just do it.

Yeah, I drive that way too. I keep my distance from the car directly in front of course, but I'm aware of what's further ahead and behind too. Perhaps it's some form of Ne+Si. I see a child walking at the side of the road and I'm already telling myself, be careful, there is possibility that the child might suddenly run out onto the road. I tend to anticipate a lot what others might do.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I'll contribute to the typical look of the type I know best; typical looks of course vary with ethnicity, so I need to give separate examples.

ENTJ - mediterranean ethnicity:

rai2.jpg

ENTJ - Central-eastern european ethnicity:

16_selanne500.jpg

I'll think about some other representatives for north. europe, africa, eastern asia.

P

Phantonym

INJs are the most unsettling, it's like their eyes have atrophied from the lack of use. :D

4583.jpg

:rofl1: Oh, but if you could only see behind the "atrophied" eyes...

I'd say, what comes to clothing, INFJ's go for comfortable but elegant. Not too contrived and not too flashy colours but there's always some zing in there somewhere, little details. Certain air around them.

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
NTs:

2uoq3gw.jpg

NFs:

2zp5pvm.jpg

SPs:

qs5pgw.jpg

SJs (During the day):

2mme3dh.jpg