• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type is the Most Likely to be a Troll?

Which type is most likely to troll?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISFP

• ESTP

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • ESFP

• INTJ

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • INFJ

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • INFP

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • ENFP

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
G

Ginkgo

Which type is the most likely to troll a forum? I would think that Ne users could manifest enough creativity to do so; but I don't forum avidly enough to notice a definite bias. (Yes, I know - any type can be a troll. Blah Blah Blah)

troll.jpg

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP monks who shove human skulls up their asses in the privacy of the monastery are most likely to be trolls.

DUMB ASS. :rofl1:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
INFP monks who shove human skulls up their asses in the privacy of the monastery are most likely to be trolls.

He was skull fucking that skull. Then in true INFP fashion felt guilty about it.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
On non-religious sites: Those who are staunchly religious.

On religious sites: Atheists.

G

Ginkgo

INFP Douchebag. :rolli:

I don't understand why you would ever be considered for the title of moderator, but I am strongly considering converting to either Catholicism or Orthodoxy. I live a meaningless life, I have struggled with depression, and I need guidance. I am continuing my research, but it is hard to reassemble what used to be a defined Faith in Protestantism, then into atheism, then into something that I was looking for all along.

Since when is this an "atheist" forum?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't understand why you would ever be considered for the title of moderator, but I am strongly considering converting to either Catholicism or Orthodoxy. I live a meaningless life, I have struggled with depression, and I need guidance. I am continuing my research, but it is hard to reassemble what used to be a defined Faith in Protestantism, then into atheism, then into something that I was looking for all along.

Since when is this an "atheist" forum?

Now you're trolling.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
3 votes for ENTP!

3 votes for Synarch!

I voted for INTPs. But I think a little more of ENFPs...

G

Ginkgo

Starting a thread about trolls, then accusing people of trolling...

It's like the ultimate troll. And so obvious.

When did I ever accuse anyone of being a troll? You and the mods are the only accusatory people here.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
3 votes for ENTP!

3 votes for Synarch!

I voted for INTPs. But I think a little more of ENFPs...

ENFPs do troll from time to time, but it's our basic nature to eventually want to bond and play nice. Either that, or we just aren't clever enough to keep up the game. :D

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Dude. You've done NOTHING but troll this entire fucking thread.

:shock:

Why do I keep seeing ENTPs using the F word?

ENFPs do troll from time to time, but it's our basic nature to eventually want to bond and play nice. Either that, or we just aren't clever enough to keep up the game. :D

I've read some posts that have almost made me so very angry, until I realize what I just read.

onemoretime

Dreaming the life
MBTI Type
3h50
INTJs are most commonly mistaken for trolls. ENTPs then troll the "troll". Everyone else leaves disgusted.