• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type is the Most Likely to be a Troll?

Which type is most likely to troll?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISFP

• ESTP

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • ESFP

• INTJ

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • INFJ

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • INFP

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • ENFP

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
xNTPs for damn sure, I've seen it on other forums too (where they've taken MBTI tests), NPs in general are good at this, but particularly NTPs.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why would Ti>Ne>Si be preferable over Ne>Ti>Fe?

I see functions more as secondary indicators in this case, the I/E axis is more important. INTPs spend more of their free time surfing on the internet, while they're less eager in socializing and "connecting" with other people. The need for connection means greater pressure to accept social norms. There's a bigger chance that INTPs are free from these shackles.

VagrantFarce

Yes, but ENTPs are extraverted and thus far more likely to want to push other people's buttons. :)

VagrantFarce

Why is that? I don't think introverts are less likely to tease people.

Well, because extraverts feed off outward interaction more than introverts. That's why they're extraverts. :) Therefore they're more likely to want to provoke a response from other people.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well, because extraverts feed off outward interaction more than introverts. That's why they're extraverts. :) Therefore they're more likely to want to provoke a response from other people.

Yes but extroverts also troll more irl where the introverts are more inclined to keep it held in inside as it builds up. The internet often works as a valve where introverts allow themselves to talk shit.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
they're more likely to want to provoke a response from other people.

You had right if trolling was based on provoking a response because of a need for feedback or a way of two-sided colloquy.

It's not. It's talking rubbish to blow off some steam. Introverts need that a lot more than extraverts.

VagrantFarce

Oh god, both sides have good arguments. Can't...reconcile...conflicting...thoughts...! :wacko:

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh god, both sides have good arguments. Can't...reconcile...conflicting...thoughts...! :wacko:

From what I've seen, INTPs like to start it (out of thin air), stab a few times then disappear. ENTPs are more likely to pick up on a possible troll opportunity (i.e weak potential victim or good fight), run with it, and keep it coming for pages and pages...........?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ENTP trolls want to be remembered (inferior Si) as trolls, love or hate. INTP trolls want to be loved (Fe) as trolls, long-lasting effect or not.

INTPs might be more likely to act as trolls in a handful of occasions but ENTP are more likely to have a trollish conduct.

(BSing is like any other creative endeavor. You sit down with a "blank piece of paper", you bring dump onto it, you throw away most of it and some of it sticks.)

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
ENTP trolls want to be remembered (inferior Si) as trolls, love or hate. INTP trolls want to be loved (Fe) as trolls, long-lasting effect or not.

INTPs might be more likely to act as trolls in a handful of occasions but ENTP are more likely to have a trollish conduct.

(BSing is like any other creative endeavor. You sit down with a "blank piece of paper", you bring dump onto it, you throw away most of it and some of it sticks.)

You just said it!

Qre:us

Yes but extroverts also troll more irl where the introverts are more inclined to keep it held in inside as it builds up. The internet often works as a valve where introverts allow themselves to talk shit.

What does trolling in real life entail?

Qre:us

Yeah, that's not true.

Introverts aren't afraid to troll in real life. It just takes too much.

Your response to me doesn't make sense given my question. I want to know what trolling means in real life, as the term, to me, means an internet phenomenon.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Your response to me doesn't make sense given my question. I want to know what trolling means in real life, as the term, to me, means an internet phenomenon.

Yeah, I shouldn't have quoted you. Sorry.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Someone decides to join a real life social group where they have gatherings every weekend. But when he goes there he insults the people there for discussion of their topics (known as real life trolling).
Basically someone who joins anything in real life to give himself a cheap laugh out of it by insulting other people. Or perhaps inappropriate behaviour in a proper setting.

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Someone decides to join a real life social group where they have gatherings every weekend. But when he goes there he insults the people there for discussion of their topics

That sounds fun. And unexpected.