• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Type is the Most Likely to be a Troll?

Which type is most likely to troll?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISFP

• ESTP

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • ESFP

• INTJ

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • INFJ

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • INFP

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • ENFP

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
From what I know about ENTPs, they change their opinions almost as fast as they change clothes from day to day. It can be an irritation for Si users, and it can lead others to think that ENTPs are deceptive when they're really not. Just my 2 cents.

Well I tend to go several days at a time without changing clothes, so maybe my opinions are a little more consistent than you think.

Actually, no. They're probably not.

Qre:us

Btw, in case it wasn't obvious. I was just fucking with Mystic Tater. :)

I wanted to see if he could tell I was joking.

I was laughing the first page and a half at Mystic's and Syn's interaction.

Which other type can't help but play up the "troll" role, when they read such a beacon of a title?

Some people's online persona just asks to be trolled back, like one of those "Kick Me" signs taped to their backs. Troll the troll. :D

Poll results, not suprised, ENTPs make trolling look fun! :newwink:

To OP: imo, xNTJ, they got focus for the task, and seem to really believe what they're saying/doing. Investment/conviction in the trollage. :wacko:

INxP trolls are there too. But, a different lot, they are. They're the "Fuck you world, D.I.E. and let me carry my bitter chip/I'm so badass balls on net" troll varient.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So obviously ENTP. I know a confirmed ENTP who has trolled sites before. So not funny, at all.

ENTJs never think we're funny.

It is, of course, scientific fact that ENTJs have no sense of humor.

G

Ginkgo

Picked up on the joke there, did you? GREAT JOB! :newwink:

too-funny-lol-cat.JPG

That might be true, but we do find it awfully amusing when ENTPs get mutilated and die.

The occurance of this is so likely irl, how/when/where/because..........? :confused:

Hence, you get amused how many times in your life? :thinking:

That's. just. :cry:.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
The occurance of this is so likely irl, how/when/where/because..........? :confused:

Hence, you get amused how many times in your life? :thinking:

That's. just. :cry:.

I watch ENTPs die all the time! And I swear it is through no involvement of my own, really. I DONT incinerate a basement full of them daily. Honest.

I watch ENTPs die all the time! And I swear it is through no involvement of my own, really. I DONT incinerate a basement full of them daily. Honest.

Fantasies of grandeur and delusion...the early stages of trollosis. :dont:

To OP: imo, xNTJ, they got focus for the task, and seem to really believe what they're saying/doing. Investment/conviction in the trollage. :wacko:

Hey, if it helps, you look the part, already. :D

theplacesyoullgo

ENTJs never think we're funny.

It is, of course, scientific fact that ENTJs have no sense of humor.

:) I don't know, I just don't see the humor in logging onto Wikipedia, inserting lines like "he likes gay sex" into the pages of prominent people, and then linking all your friends to such pages and expecting the to find the whole thing hysterical.

I will say that NTJs (myself included), from what I've found, tend to have a really dry, biting, cynical sense of humor.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:) I don't know, I just don't see the humor in logging onto Wikipedia, inserting lines like "he likes gay sex" into the pages of prominent people, and then linking all your friends to such pages and expecting the to find the whole thing hysterical.

I will say that NTJs (myself included), from what I've found, tend to have a really dry, biting, cynical sense of humor.

I suppose you'd have to ask the Se doms why that's funny.

Ne humor is way more sophisticated!

Kaveri

MBTI Type
intp
I have trolled a few times. My intention was really not to mislead people into thinking that I'm something that I'm not. I made fun of stereotypes, I even created funny images in paintshop pro, and expected that other people would find them as hilarious as I. I was trying to be funny but people took me seriously and got really mad at me. (They were fan girls and I didn't know anything about fan girls at that time. :D) I got banned from the online community. I took it quite heavily because I had honestly just tried to entertain people and expected they understand my sense of humour, but they didn't.

I haven't trolled in many years.

I replied ESTP because I believe that those who troll a lot often "don't take the Internet seriously", and I would expect that kind of attitude from an Se-dom. T... just because. Can't explain why I think so.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Better yet, now: Of the type voted most likely to be trolls, which typo-C member most physically resembles a troll??

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
xNTP's are most likely to be around on the internet, avidly posting. I wouldn't say they're most likely to be trolls.

I think ISFx/INFx are more likely to be trolls. Luckily they're not all the same. :p

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
xNTP's are most likely to be around on the internet, avidly posting. I wouldn't say they're most likely to be trolls.

I think ISFx/INFx are more likely to be trolls. Luckily they're not all the same. :p

What? How many ISFJ trolls have you seen?