• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Types under the mistletoe

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My first kiss was the product of mistletoe. I totally wanted to melt into the floor. o_O

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
If I make one cry, I consider it a good day. Then go have a drink.

From experience, seeing INTJs break down and cry is just painful. I'd need a drink too. :puppy_dog_eyes:

ISFJ: When the party has died down, ISFJ smiles sweetly at SO, taking their hand and gently pulling them in the direction of the mistletoe.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
I just make another notch on my belt.

:cheers:

I wouldn't want to ruin the leather. :D

From experience, seeing INTJs break down and cry is just painful. I'd need a drink too. :puppy_dog_eyes:

From experience...

If I made them cry, they deserved it.

Hell.

I fart rainbows, and sweat puppies and kittens.

If someone has done something that upsets me so much, that I retaliate and make them cry. They most likely deserved being taken down a peg or twelve.

Live and let live is fine, to a point. But once you step over the line, I will crush your body, mind, and spirit...

And I will only feel bad for about 15 minutes...20 tops...

I am a misanthrope. :coffee:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:shock: when it happens coz i didn't even know it was there, followed by :blush: and :D

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I never notice the mistletoe... never... until it's too late and you're snogging an undesirable! :D

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
my most likely reaction would be to put my hand over their mouth...whoever it was...and "play kiss" them madly. :D

I've actually done this before. :D So this is probably my reaction if I fore-see a "being pushed into the mistletoe" thing coming.

:shock: when it happens coz i didn't even know it was there, followed by :blush: and :D

If I don't notice mistletoe, this is probably my reaction... Followed by a punch for stealing a kiss from me, tradition or no.

Apparently, if it's I wanting the kiss, I'd probably lure them in with a "Hey, let's go kiss under the mistletoe!". Because I'm subtle and cunning.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
I've actually done this before. :D So this is probably my reaction if I fore-see a "being pushed into the mistletoe" thing coming.

If I don't notice mistletoe, this is probably my reaction... Followed by a punch for stealing a kiss from me, tradition or no.

Apparently, if it's I wanting the kiss, I'd probably lure them in with a "Hey, let's go kiss under the mistletoe!". Because I'm subtle and cunning.

*Quietly stalks the wild Kyuuei...*

*Waits till she rounds a corner....jumps out and licks her right cheek*

*runs away*

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm the one purposely standing under the mistletoe.
But I've never found mistletoe so no luck :/