• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Types under the mistletoe

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I never knew you were so sensitive.
yea you know when the pressure all gets to me I just need that little pin to explode to tears.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It would be evil, but would result in a debate with yours truly.
A debate on whether or not you were trying to lure someone into kissing you? You won't deny it.

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
If an INTJ cries, I might have to re-think my entire life.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP - "Why is it that the situation of being under another living organism of the plantae kingdom requires you to do a certain action of emotional intimacy to another member of the same species because of the mythical beliefs of our ancestors?"

that's hilarious. :D

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
People actually kiss under mistletoe? I was always under the impression that was just something from Hollywood. I've spent 99.5% of my life in the US in and in that timeframe I've only ever seen 1 kiss under the mistletoe outside of cinema.

Or an established couple like.. "oh sweetie let's kiss under the mistletoe" and they walk over and kiss. I've never seen anyone "tricked" into kissing. Of course, I usually hang out with family on christmas.

Fuck the accepted norms of courtship and just go straight into the sex. LOL.

Haha, awesome.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my most likely reaction would be to put my hand over their mouth...whoever it was...and "play kiss" them madly. :D

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
If an INTJ cries, I might have to re-think my entire life.

Most people would need to lose their job, their family, their religion, and/or their home to rethink their life. You, on the other had, could do so by losing a conception of an MBTI type. This worries me.

Nescio

MBTI Type
ENTP
Most people would need to lose their job, their family, their religion, and/or their home to rethink their life. You, on the other had, could do so by losing a conception of an MBTI type. This worries me.

and it should...
HALP MY PATHETIC EXISNENCE!

Patriot

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
my most likely reaction would be to put my hand over their mouth...whoever it was...and "play kiss" them madly. :D
Haha!! +1

If it were a very good friend and I was confident such an action would not be read into, I might do it for five bucks. :D

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
and it should...
HALP MY PATHETIC EXISNENCE!

I'll be sure to help you just as soon as my copy of "Making a 12-Step Recovery Program For Dummies" arrives.

(PS: It just occurred to me why there isn't a book with that title.)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd have fun saying that I wasn't. I like playing hard to get.
Playing hard to get with an INTJ is like asking a brick wall out on a date. I say good luck to that.