• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type is the most sexually liberal?

Delta223

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm trying to get an idea of which type of person's the most sexually liberal (INTJ strategizing, I know). Here's what I think:

I/E - I'm an I, but I don't think that matters for men. For girls I'd guess E because they should enjoy the energy of others more

S/N - Again as a guy I don't think it matters as much. I would say females who are deeply introspective (N) would either acknowledge their sexuality (less likely) or want to downplay it to themselves in an effort to manage their image and boost their social status (more likely) So I think S wins here.

T/F - F is the easy answer IMO; a less hard edged, friendly type should be more open to others.

J/P - The probing/impulsive mentality would probably be more liberal than a scheduler.

So to me it seems people who are ESFP are going to be the most sexually open and liberal... Do you guys agree?

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
I think we need to define 'sexually liberal' here. Do you mean promiscuous? Amenable to open relationships? Open to alternative practices?

Delta223

MBTI Type
INTJ
Promiscuous; I didn't want to use that word because of the negative connotation, but that's what I'm thinking of.

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
ESFP
ESTP
ENFP
ENTP

ESFP's especially. My best friend is an ESFP and she just wants to have sex. I don't think she cares whether it'll mean anything or not. My second roommate was an ESFP. She loved sex. She broke up with a boyfriend and was in the sack with a new one within a week. I hated her and her boyfriend, whom I suspect is ENFJ. I could never understand why she was so physical.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would think ESTPs, then ESFPs, then ENTPs, then ENFPs.

EPs are all about teh sexx0r

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
From what I've seen: ENTP, ESFJ, ESTP, ESFP

ESFJ? for real?

All the ESFJ (females I know) abhor sex and avoid it as much as possible.

I don't know any ESTP's aside from my 16yr sis and she's still to immature/socially conditioned just yet to use her in my evaluation.

The ESFP (females I know) are only hedonists in the sense that they sleep around alot more freely, but sexually still pretty traditional. They get shocked when I tell them things. :laugh:

I would say ENxP ftw. :D

Zenihita

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
From what I've seen: ENTP, ESFJ, ESTP, ESFP

Yes those types, except I would probably place them in different order: ESTP, ESFP (those two are on equal terms though), then ENTP, and ESFJ.

I've also noticed that Ts generally have a much lighter attitude towards sex, they do not seem to be prone to feel guilty or dirty after casual sex (or sex with the wrong people), more likely to use it to get something they want. Particularly Es. And Fs either take sex fairly seriously or have a somewhat ambiguous attitude.
Like an ESFJ I know is somewhat promiscuous, but it's not really because she wants sex so much, but mostly because of "societal expectations". The thing she likes about sex is feeling wanted and desirable, because what she truly wants is love.
And an ESFP is more promiscuous, but as far as I can tell also mostly because that is her idea of independent "alpha female".
Does anybody agree with this?

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
Hummmm....I don't know if I can break it down based on type. It has been my observation that the more insecure a person is the more likely they are to jump in the sack with someone becuase it makes him/her feel wanted. My most "active" female acquintances are an INTP (by far), ISFJ and an ESxx. The only common link between them...they are desperately seeking love (but feel unlovable) and have a complete inablility to say "no" to ANYONE. I think this can apply to any type.

Chloe

Depends what you mean by sexually liberal.
Having sex without emotions?
with as many partners as possible etc.
or simply be more open minded about sex like part of life and give it much meaning in relationship etc. and be willing to remove all social expectations and limitations about sex, which is thing that especially annoys me.

if the last than ENFPs

then again i think ESXP types are the ones who go to all sex shows and all :D and doubt -i think - there are that many ENFPs there.

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTPs

If only they felt the same way about us...

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Why are you all refering to women?

I thought this was both genders

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
Why are you all refering to women?

I thought this was both genders

Because when people think of promiscuity, they think of women. The level of openness to frequent sex with a number of partners really doesn't affect how we categorize men in general. We often assume they're all that way and assign little stigma to it.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
So to me it seems people who are ESFP are going to be the most sexually open and liberal... Do you guys agree?

If we're talking about actual promiscuity and/or strong sexual appetite, I would guess it's the STPs.

If we're talking about openness to unusual, adventurous, or imaginative sexual practices, I would guess it's the NFPs.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Because when people think of promiscuity, they think of women. The level of openness to frequent sex with a number of partners really doesn't affect how we categorize men in general. We often assume they're all that way and assign little stigma to it.
Really? When I think of promiscuity, I think of gay males.

Actually, my first thought while reading this thread was, "That's easy, whatever the type for gay males is."