• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which type is the most sexually liberal?

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
That's because 50 years ago, people were religious nuts. People let religion basically have control over their decisions. Instead of thinking for themselves, they just let their religion tell them what was "right" and what was "wrong". Since we now have more knowledge and insight than ever before, people are now more open-minded and make decisions without the extreme influence of religious views. We can make more informed decisions rather than those based solely on a "moral" issue.

There's no guarantee that you won't get an STD from the guy you're marrying. You can just ask the guys you're with to get a test. And you could always put your (unwanted) kid(s) up for adoption.

It's fine. I wasn't trying to be rude or mean or anything, I just didn't want you to close your mind off to the possibility of having sex before marriage. I just want you to think about these things.

Um, er, Haz, no offense, but I think you're kind of overstepping the boundaries there... I mean, women already have their sexuality pretty policed as it is...

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Um, er, Haz, no offense, but I think you're kind of overstepping the boundaries there... I mean, women already have their sexuality pretty policed as it is...

What do you mean? I wasn't policing her sexuality, I was curious as to why she didn't want to have sex before marriage. It just seems unnecessarily restricting.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I didn't mean you were policing her - I was talking about a general trend. I mean, she said to no one in particular what she was planning to do, and then you said:

Why? How would you know if you were sexually compatible or not? It will not be the end of the world if you have sex with someone you're not married to. Sheesh.

...which kind of came across, to me, as a mite, er, intrusive. No offense towards you in general...

Geez, I'm digging myself deeper here, ain't I?... :unsure:

DisneyFanGirl

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
May I please just stand by my decision? I'm not going on about having a bunch of sexual partners being wrong. There's obviously something wrong since around 50% of marriages end in divorce. I'm also well aware of the risks of waiting for marriage. I have a friend who did and she said the sex was painful because their bodies weren't compatible (let's just say it is possible to be TOO big, guys).

I want to be emotionally and physically connected to only my husband. I don't want to be there on my wedding night comparing him to other men. I want my mind to be focused entirely on him.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
May I please just stand by my decision? I'm not going on about having a bunch of sexual partners being wrong. There's obviously something wrong since around 50% of marriages end in divorce. I'm also well aware of the risks of waiting for marriage. I have a friend who did and she said the sex was painful because their bodies weren't compatible (let's just say it is possible to be TOO big, guys).

I want to be emotionally and physically connected to only my husband. I don't want to be there on my wedding night comparing him to other men. I want my mind to be focused entirely on him.

you could fix this by getting a plaster mold of his penis and seeing how it fits in your vagina before you decide to marry him :laugh:

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't mean you were policing her - I was talking about a general trend. I mean, she said to no one in particular what she was planning to do, and then you said:

...which kind of came across, to me, as a mite, er, intrusive. No offense towards you in general...

Well, in that case, I see what you're saying. I just wanted to make sure she wasn't closing her mind off to the possibility, because if she was, I didn't want her to "miss out", so to speak.

Geez, I'm digging myself deeper here, ain't I?... :unsure:

No, you're fine. I sometimes overstep my boundaries when my Fi gets angry. :p

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I wasn't say you can't stand by your decision, I was just confused as to why you were making that decision.

My apologies. :sorry:

A

Anew Leaf

Ignore them.

Fi is about personal core values. If this is your personal value then it isn't up to anyone else to tell you what to believe or how to act.

I don't understand why anyone in this thread cares if you sleep with 1000 men or 1 in your lifetime.

Hazashin

Secret Sex Freak
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ignore them.

Fi is about personal core values. If this is your personal value then it isn't up to anyone else to tell you what to believe or how to act.

I don't understand why anyone in this thread cares if you sleep with 1000 men or 1 in your lifetime.

I just wanted to make sure she wasn't closing her mind off to the possibility, because she could be missing out on experience and might potentially make her unhappy later on in life if the marriage and sex don't meet up with her expectations.

On a more extreme level, it's like you see someone ruining their lives with a drug problem, and, while it is their decision, you feel that it would probably be better for them if they had this correct, which could be started with your initiative.

But, since this is more minor, if you find that they are happy with their decision after inquiry and discussion, then it's better to let it go.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
you could fix this by getting a plaster mold of his penis and seeing how it fits in your vagina before you decide to marry him :laugh:
That's efficient. :jew:

Anyways, I'd say ESFP.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I think it's super sweet and idealistic going by this post. Aw.

S

Society

Ignore them.

because it's different from the norm, and that makes it fascinating, which makes people curious.