• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

WhaT iS Up WxTh thIS?

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
So can someone explain the uppercase and lowercase letters to me? I am guessing that it means that preference is not strong if it is lowercase...yes?

So the only strong preference I have is N. So would eNfj be more accurate?

Many thanks in advance :)

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
Thank you Vagrant...off to user control to update my type.

**please note: sentences like the one above only happen on the internet...and possibly on the Star Ship Enterprise.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
So can someone explain the uppercase and lowercase letters to me? I am guessing that it means that preference is not strong if it is lowercase...yes?

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's what it means.

What do you mean by "low preference" ?
( I am asking for numbers)

My guess is that different people believe in different number values for "low preference".

Snow Turtle

eNFj - They feel that they aren't that strong of an extravert/stereotypical judger.

ENFj - They could be talking about socionics.

Antisocial said:

Numbers need not define whether a letter is large or small. It is a representation of what a person believes true about themselves. You'd be able to get an estimate, but even then would you trust it anyway? Peoples own self-perception.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
What do you mean by "low preference" ?
( I am asking for numbers)

Oh I dunno :huh:

Just kidding...kinda...I couldn't resist giving that answer to an INTJ :newwink:

I seriously don't know my numbers...I have had every preference come up the other at some point (I have tested as an I,T or P) except N (which is usually >65), but I most often turn up ENFJ.

What is your definition of "slight"?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Numbers need not define whether a letter is large or small. It is a representation of what a person believes true about themselves. You'd be able to get an estimate, but even then would you trust it anyway? Peoples own self-perception.

Just because somethiing is subjective that doesn't mean that it can't fairy accurate in the same tiime. (especially if your mood swings are minimal)

Plus if you come as 70% something it is not likely that you are on the other side of "the line".

Oh I dunno :huh:

Just kidding...kinda...I couldn't resist giving that answer to an INTJ :newwink:

I seriously don't know my numbers...I have had every preference come up the other at some point (I have tested as an I,T or P) except N (which is usually >65), but I most often turn up ENFJ.

What is your definition of "slight"?

My subjective definition is 0-30% slight , 30-50 % medium , 50-80% strong. 80< % extreme.

Of course it is easy to "mistype" yourself among this categories. Especially since most things are situational, but this is how I see it.

If you test as you say eNfj "sounds" fine.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Uppercase letters are used at the start of sentences, in proper nouns, titles, and in acronyms. Also, the word "I" is always capitalized. Lowercase letters are used in any cases that an uppercase letter is not necessary. Some times people use upper/lowercase to add and aesthetic twist to words too. Like: "You are cRaZY!" Those rules are subject to personal preference though.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
Sarcasm is sometimes used to add spice to an otherwise average thread as in:

Uppercase letters are used at the start of sentences, in proper nouns, titles, and in acronyms. Also, the word "I" is always capitalized. Lowercase letters are used in any cases that an uppercase letter is not necessary. Some times people use upper/lowercase to add and aesthetic twist to words too. Like: "You are cRaZY!" Those rules are subject to personal preference though.

tHAnKs fOr THe engLish LeSSon. :smile:

Last edited:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I think you're wrong.

:peepwall: :ninja: :devil:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
The Upper lowercase combned are talkign about functionality...

Ti or Te = extroverted or intr0verted T-ness

I'm not to hot on fucntional analysis because to be honest unless you are massively attuned to your own and other people... largely on the first two functions appear relevat to me...

If you google MBTI functional analysis you can see how each of the sixteen types work.

Also search on socionics will help with the other lower case letters...

And letsbe honest we sometimes make typing mistakes too

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

No. If you're an ENFJ then you're an ENFJ, there is no distinction in MBTI between a slight 'x' vs a strong 'X'... eh, screw it PIPPI, GET IN HERE AND ANSWER THIS QUESTION!!

She's answered this question so many times I'm sure she has a pre-written script, now let's just wait and see if she conducts regular vanity searches :D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
oh man my instinctual gut reaction to even seeing that crap is one of disgust.

thankfully I don't have to talk to any 13 year olds in text form.