• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Astrology, MBTI, enneagram correlation

bcubchgo

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
ENTJ
Cancer Sun, Leo Moon, Leo Rising
Metal Pig
3w4

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP
4w5 sx/sp
aries sun, libra rising, sagittarius moon

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
INTJ
1w9
Sagittarius sun, Leo rising, Aquarius moon

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP
5w4
Virgo sun, Aries rising, Scorpio moon

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ
7w8
Capricorn rising. Gemini Sun. Sagittarius Moon.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
PTypes - Correspondence of PTypes, Keirsey, Enneagram, Psychiatric, and Astrological Types
actually, something like this has already been done :). The correspondence is not observed correlation. Its more like they looked for traits of each and matched them as best they could (astrology, enneagram, MBTI, Oldham)

Mine matches EVERYTHING! Im ENFJ, enneagram 1, born in Aquarius, have been mildly OCD, and was called very conscientious not but a week ago. :D

Who else fits these???

PTypes..........Keirsey's.....Riso's.........Personality.............. Brau's
Personality.....Character...Enneagram...disorder4 ............astrological
type1.............Type2........type3 ...................................type5

Conscientious.ENFJ.....1.........Obsessive-Compulsive.....Aquarius
Sensitive...........INFJ.....4w5.....Avoidant........................Pisces
Vigilant.............ENFP....6w5....Paranoid..........................Scorpio
Dramatic...........INFP....4w3.....Histrionic.........................Leo

Aggressive........ENTJ....8.......Sadistic.............................Aries
Idiosyncratic.....INTJ.....5w4....Schizotypal.......................Aries
Inventive..........ENTP...3w4....Compensatory Narcissistic.....Libra
Solitary............INTP....5w6....Schizoid.............................Libra

Leisurely...........ESTJ......9w8...Passive-Aggressive..............Taurus
Serious.............ISTJ......9w1...Depressive.........................Taurus
Self-Sacrificing...ESFJ.....2......Masochistic.........................Cancer
Devoted............ISFJ......6w7....Dependent........................Virgo

Self-Confident...ESTP....3w2....Narcissistic.........................Capricorn
Adventurous.....ISTP.....7w8....Antisocial...........................Sagittarius
Mercurial..........ESFP.....7w6....Borderline..........................Gemini
Exuberant.........ISFP.....7w6...Cyclothymic........................Gemini

Aggressive........ENTJ....8.......Sadistic.............................Aries
except I'm not a J. Does sometimes putting efficiency over people' s relationships qualify as sadistic? :D

InvisibleJim

Permabanned
INTP should be 5w4 and INTJ should be 5w6.

INTJ is Te focused on external planning thinking.
INTP is Ti focused and thus idiosyncratic in thinking.

Vizzy

Enneagram
5w4
INxP, 5w4
Fire Tiger - Hour of the Goat
Libra Sun, Aries Moon, Pisces Rising
Apparently, I'm a bit of a walking contradiction...

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
INFP, 5w4/4w5, Aquarius sun, Aquarius rising, Pisces moon. Earth Goat.

Last edited:

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'll play.

ESFP
Aquarius Sun, Aquarius Moon, Aquarius Rising (srsly)
Dragon year, Tiger month, Tiger day, Tiger hour (srsly)
3w4

All four of these aspects are completely dissimilar. Although I could see dragons and tigers as 3w4.

I

Infinite Bubble

Aquarius, INFJ, 5w4.

Aquarius description said:
These natures generally tend to feel very lonely in life. They are over-sensitive, and easily wounded in their feelings. AQUARIANS have great desire for material gain, but are not greedy. They are tireless workers and are willing to work for what they want, and do not demand more than their fair share.

They read character instinctively, and for this reason they "see through" people too easily to be really happy.

They are good thinkers, and are very successful when it comes to debate and argument, and difficult to convince.

Such people are a seekers of knowledge, rational, open-minded, gifted with breadth of vision.

As an idealist AQUARIANS would like to see that everybody is happy and their ambition is to do something important and meaningful.

In spite of the fact that such people love theatres and concerts, and like to be where crowds of people congregate, they often feel lonely.

Hah! It actually fits somewhat. I've always related to descriptions of the Aquarius anyway. Guess they got lucky.

Simurg

MBTI Type
ENTP
Just for fun. Not scientifically. What sun signs do you guys think correlate most with different enneagram and MBTI types? PLEASE LIST YOUR OWN SUN SIGN, ENNEAGRAM, AND MBTI TYPE!

I'll start with one correlation. I'm an INTP, enneagram 9>5>8, Pisces. I think pisces is very much like enneagram 9. I can usually tell when someone is a pisces. I guess, and I get it right. I'm sure if we did a study we would see a correlation. God I'd love to do some real correlational studies on this stuff. But anyway, lets get this thang started!

Hi! I trying to do the same work, only scientifically. If everyone completing, who posting here I could write a thesis, which are published for the typologycentral.com the first;)

According to "professional astrologers", not only in the zodiac into account when examining the personality!!!

"The Ascendant is thus considered to be of great significance in all schools of astrology because it in effect serves as the filter through which everything in a horoscope- including the Sun and Moon- is expressed. Most astrologers believe that the Rising Sign exerts an influence equal to or more powerful than the Sun and Moon."
/Wikipedia/

According to them, the ascendant is the most important, (and many other planetary position also) formation of the personality. The questionnaire also included ascendant calculator!

According to me, the whole astrology is just a scam , and the whole thing is Barnum-effect based, but if I will not be right, can be seen in this experiment!
*I'll be the happiest if i can trust my life to the stars!

Please, help me about twenty seconds to fill (if you know your personality type, like evribody in this forum):

S

SingSmileShine

ENFP
3w2
Sagittarius

The ENFP and 3w2 are really kind of contradictory. Most ENFPs are 2s or 7s. I think that Sagittarianism (is that a word? :huh:) can go very well with ENFP! As for 3w2, I feel like Sagittarians are (according to astrological data, anyway) better suited for 7s or maybe even 4s or 2s.

I did question myself in terms of enneagram for awhile. I thought I was a 7w6 for a very long time, but then reevaluated myself. Also, I'm on the cusp of Capricorn, which seems much more 3w2-y :smile:

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I'm sure ive done this one before.....

Capricorn

6w7

I don't see any correlation.