• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

why do Es sleep? it's MBTI fail.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Any Psychology Department in any accredited University will tell you that MBTI is an invalid and unreliable personality test.

In fact they regard MBTI as risible and on par with astrology.

Since WW II MBTI has become a very popular and lucrative American cult that appeals to the non compos mentis.

I wasn't attempting to imply that MBTI is appreciated by psych departments. I was just trying to suggest that if it's going to be treated as a pseudoscience, it could at least attempt to follow some semblance of respectable statistics (ie, not making broad-spectrum claims based off of a very very small sampling pool).

You just look for any and every hole in these threads so you can fill them in with your dense attempts at discrediting MBTI don't you? It's cute, but I'm sure I'll get sick of it soon.

Mole

Permabanned
You just look for any and every hole in these threads so you can fill them in with your dense attempts at discrediting MBTI don't you? It's cute, but I'm sure I'll get sick of it soon.

When I was invited to join this forum by Geoff 4,000 posts ago, there were no criticisms of MBTI.

Now it is quite common to hear criticism of MBTI.

To get this far has required a resilience and determination that is far from cute.

So we have taken a step in the right direction that could not have been taken by being cute.

And this has been assisted by the registered business of MBTI who issued us with an Order to Desist. And so we changed our name to Typology Central which simply means the study of Types.

And the study of Types can be the study of musical types or literary types or mathematical types. Why, it can even mean the study of psychological types.

But to get this far has meant resilience and determination in the face of hatred and threats.

And if I had become sick of it, we would still be back among the village astrologers, Mrs Briggs and her daughter, Mrs Myers.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The funny thing is, my girl can sleep like 4 times a day for 4 hours, but when I go to sleep I sleep 16 hours straight every 3 days :D

the soulless one

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Because their bio chemistry requires their bodies to go into unconsciousness so that they can replenish brain chemicals to keep their brain working so that it is able to absorb energy of a psychological form that extroverted individuals tend to get from outside interaction.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Could (potentially) stay awake for several days, before wanting 'real' sleep...

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Blah, I just had a dream where I repaired a house, and also prepared a camping site for a big event.

No wonder my sleep doesn't refresh me enough :dry:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Blah, I just had a dream where I repaired a house, and also prepared a camping site for a big event.

No wonder my sleep doesn't refresh me enough :dry:

say that again !

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
10:05 am ? Your mum hustles small children from the bicycle and sniffs on the saddle ! :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pVo0bVhoys"].[/YOUTUBE]

Chloe

your mom is spanking my mom while nobody is watching, my mom gets pissed and slams her in her face.