• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you think of your own type?

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
I don't think I have met another INTJ.
I suspect my dad is an ENTJ.
My bestfriend is one too.
I get along with them pretty well.
Other friends are ISTJ,
I get along with them too. lol

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
As an ESfj .. i know a few ESFJ's and they are really nice. One was my work mom and she was amazing, always giving me incredibly useful/practical information :wubbie:

My mum as an ESFJ, although i know she means well, she does rattle my cage at time, still love her though and we can have a great laugh (same evil sense of humour)

Just depends.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
It's sort of an awesome but occasionally uneasy bond. Most of the other INTJs I know are male, and they seem to be a little more uptight and aggressive than I am, so I find myself having to be the "nice" one and concede defeat more frequently than I'd like to :p Still, the moments where we click totally make up for it.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
balanced ISFJ = awesome
we are nowhere near the "doormat" or "butler" everyone on here seems to think we are haha.

I like you.

What I find funny is that ISFJs are stereotyped as controlling and a doormat at the same time. LOL

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know one other INFP, that I know of. She's one of my best friends. She's a lot more mature than me, even though she's only 1 year older... I find myself going to her for advice a lot. She's like an older sister, which is something I've never had since I'm the eldest.

And like other people have said, there's the whole instant understanding/effortless communication thing going on. I remember one of the first days I had been around her. We met because we went to the same college, and we were in the same dance piece for a faculty-choreographed concert. I go to the first rehearsal and find out it's a piece consisting of 4 solos. I was a freshman, with no solo experience, and I was so nervous I wanted to die. She comes up to me, put her hands on my shoulders, and says, "Don't be nervous." Most people don't pick up on my anxiety, because I'm very good at hiding it. But she knew.

It's also nice that we have the same weaknesses and struggles. It's nice to know that someone else is going through what I'm going through and GETS it. I can talk to her about absolutely anything. And we both understand each other's strange sense of humor.

So, yeah. If all the other INFPs are even somewhat similar to her, they're okay in my book.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
now that i know i know several enfps...it's interesting to realize that they are the people i felt comfortable with and related to the fastest...like no figuring them out process...just easy and natural...i like them a lot.

wolfy

awsm
I find ISFP really easy to understand and get along with. In real life and on here. It's an easy balance.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Sadly, I don't really know anybody of my own type. :cry:

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
The INTPs I know outside of this forum generally seem to be on the verge of becoming neurotic.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Honestly I don't think I know any other ISTJs. I know many ISFPs, ESFJs, and ESTPs, but as far as I know, no ISTJs. If I did, they'd probably be cool in my book.

Kaveri

MBTI Type
intp
I'm not sure of my type, it's either INFJ or INFP. I get along well with my sister (INFP) although we have our differences. I think I know both INFPs and INFJs that I don't enjoy hanging out with and who don't seem to understand me at all.

V

violaine

I love the other INFJs here. I have only known two irl and we get along famously. The interaction is supremely satisfying.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I get along with most ENTJs, strangely enough. The ones who exhibit more ESTJ-like enforcer behavior tend to clash with me, though.

I agree with Sanveane, and say that I also love the INFJs here :D

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've only met two other ISTP's that I know of. One is a great friend.

The other was a brief but instant combustible physical attraction coupled with instant "holy crap. You're my male twin" vibes that fizzled out into immediate nothingness.

It was great while it lasted. :newwink:

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
I only know my sister and an acquaintance. We annoy me with our vagueness, idealism and rambling. :D

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I love being an ENFP, and I like people who are ENFPs, actually I inherently like almost all FPs.

:)

What I like most about my type?

We are not petty.

We are not selfish.

We are kind-hearted.

We are intelligent but do not lord our intelligence over people.

We are not pretentious.

We hate pretentiousness.

We stick up for what we believe in.

We are constantly hungry for the truest Truth.