• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interseting website regarding AS/HFA and MBTI

MerkW

Yes, I am well aware that there have been many previous discussions about Asperger Syndrome/High-Functioning Autism and MBTI type correlations. Recently I have stumbled across this website that discusses this issue.

Here is the link Autistic spectrum: Autism vs. Asperger Syndrome (AS). Personality type or disorder

Do you think this is accurate or do you think that it is hogwash? There seems to be a lot of material that I have never seen elsewhere in relation to MBTI (i.e. blue shift, red shift, etc.)

Please, do go ahead and point out whatever you feel to be wrong or inaccurate. I would like to hear some opinions.

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yes, I am well aware that there have been many previous discussions about Asperger Syndrome/High-Functioning Autism and MBTI type correlations. Recently I have stumbled across this website that discusses this issue.

Here is the link Autistic spectrum: Autism vs. Asperger Syndrome (AS). Personality type or disorder

Do you think this is accurate or do you think that it is hogwash? There seems to be a lot of material that I have never seen elsewhere in relation to MBTI (i.e. blue shift, red shift, etc.)

Please, do go ahead and point out whatever you feel to be wrong or inaccurate. I would like to hear some opinions.

I'm an Aspie and post at this Aspie message board and the plurality of poster's there are INTJ. INTPs and ISTJs are the next most common types there, IIRC, followed by ISTPs and INFPs. There are a significant number of INFJs as well, which suprised me because you'd think us Aspies would have poor use of Fe by definition.