• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Illustrating the Functions

Jaguar

Extraverted Thinking:

Goal%20Post%20in%20Action.jpg

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
Te? Te???
I don't see anything efficient or goal-oriented in that... My Ne's already claiming this picture in the surrealistic category...

Why not? Someone scored a field goal without ever having to leave the sideline or clear anything nearly as high as a goal post. Goal accomplished with minimal energy expended.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Here are the last ones...

97244070.jpg

61800255.jpg

I've had a lot of fun drawing the Fe one :D

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Introverted Intuition

maldives_underwater_restaurant.jpg

I bet that is an expensive restaurant. That fish tank takes up a lot of space that could otherwise have been used for paying customers, and will incure maintanance costs. The limited number of seats mean they can't capitalise on the number of customers that such a decoration would attract, so therefore they must charge over the odds in order to stay in business.

You can take that as an example of Te, if you like.

Jaguar

I bet that is an expensive restaurant. That fish tank takes up a lot of space that could otherwise have been used for paying customers, and will incure maintanance costs. The limited number of seats mean they can't capitalise on the number of customers that such a decoration would attract, so therefore they must charge over the odds in order to stay in business.

You can take that as an example of Te, if you like.

I'd ask for a refund, if I were you.
Your Ni is broken.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ni
lolcat5.jpg