• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Illustrating the Functions

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I can dish out Ni exceptionally well, but sometimes need it explained when others do it :huh:.
That or I confuse my Ni with Fi.

NeTamske: TiTamske: FeTamske: SiTamske: NiTamske: TeTamske: FiTamske: SeTamske:

Love this.

70763677.jpg

I literally laughed out loud when I saw Ne. It hits too close to home.

When I saw the Ni picture though,

I was completely drawn to it. I just sat and stared at it.

Ni to me is like a great friend whom I've known for years and deeply admire. I look to her for comfort and advice when my Fi/Ne fails to guide me.

Extraverted Thinking:

I nearly went into cardiac arrest when I saw that chart.

Te stresses me out!

Ironic. I know.

Obviously coupled with Fi.

Last edited:

VagrantFarce

[youtube=xIY33GgX3sM]ITJ[/youtube]
"You can't stop what's coming. It ain't all waiting on you. That's vanity."

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFxqw0jbC2Y"]Ne[/YOUTUBE]

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
why is Ne always cooler?

We can make trees fly, fool!

because as its not connected directly to the sensory world, it's associated with uncommon images, enhancing the se/ne pictographic and so representative division. There's also more liberty in these representations, and as Ns tend to be under represented in the world of 'sensory actuality', they sort of, go on an enthousiasm spree on the reality-check-free super information highway that is the internet

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlSzWJ0-r24"]Ni[/YOUTUBE]

Getting aggressive with Ni, with Fi as a fuel. I relate to Dylan a lot.

Kool Keith

MBTI Type
INFP
^ Wow. Dylan was COMPLETELY full of shit. Didn't know that about him.

Great clip though.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
@ Neptunesnet: thanks for the compliments!

I've drawn Ti too... I'm still searching for a good background to Fe, Te and Fi.

84304585.jpg

Look, it's a quite grown-up Ti. The immature one thinks there is only one unique solution to every problem. Once this one accepted the possibility of more solutions, he corrected the 'axiom' on his T-shirt :)

Here's the complete flow chart:

tiflow.jpg

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Fi, just because your a witch, doesn't mean you should be unconcerned about the environment and little animals.

0000000000rmo0159l.jpg

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Tertiory Fi - feel it, but don't show it.

political-pictures-dangerous-smoking.jpg

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Nice Fis - I especially like the witch!
When we're at it... Here's my Fi illustration :D

68831392.jpg

I still don't know what to do for a background for Te and Fe... My Te keeps on saying pretty backgrounds are useless and a waste of time... :rofl1:

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
I still don't know what to do for a background for Te and Fe... My Te keeps on saying pretty backgrounds are useless and a waste of time... :rofl1:

I would say for

Fe: Photos of people.

Te: A signboard that says Te

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Te: now I'm imagining a certificate saying "This certifies Te as my dominant judging function" :laugh: Even if Te is not dominant, he owns such a certificate :D (only, if he's not dominant, the others don't listen to him, because neither Fe, Fi nor Ti sees such a certificate as a valid reason why Te would be dominant)

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Te: now I'm imagining a certificate saying "This certifies Te as my dominant judging function" :laugh: Even if Te is not dominant, he owns such a certificate :D (only, if he's not dominant, the others don't listen to him, because neither Fe, Fi nor Ti sees such a certificate as a valid reason why Te would be dominant)

Te is a guy in a suit looking at his watch holding a briefcase with the flight times at at airport behind him, I think. An object I associate with Te is any pocket device that can do many things effectively. A Te person asks: 'Why do I need to lug all these doodads in my pocket? If I buy this thing I only need to carry it, my wallet, and my keys!'

Extroverted judging functions always seemed to be about efficiency. Where Te is just about efficiency about everything, Fe is efficiency in social relations.

For me, Ni has always been about hunches and being able to translate them into a usable or communicatable form. I get hunches and wonder what they mean, since Fe is my secondary function, many hunches are focused on people, and they take different forms. If I have a feeling of repulsion from someone, there must be something about them that puts me off that I haven't noticed yet. Ni seems much less tied to the Ego than many other functions. Especially ExxP functions which are very objective. I tend to confuse those types of people. Its what makes me seem to weird to many people and makes my humor quite off the wall. I get a hunch about what someone said and then I think of something humorous related to that. Too bad only open N users get it. (I have met NTs who think the humor is dumb just because it isn't accurate.)