• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Illustrating the Functions

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Fi

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOphFl88U-g"]...[/YOUTUBE]

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Lol @ the photoshop job there, good one.

I wish I could claim credit for it, but I just linked to someone elses work. Should I ever learn who they are, I will pass along your praise.

VagrantFarce

[youtube=9mx52S8ZkUg]Fi/Te conflict[/youtube]
"A man would have to put his soul at hazard. He'd have to say 'OK, I'll be part of this world.'"

Jaguar

Poor Vagrant.
Still thinks a man has to sell out his soul.
What did your parents teach you? :nono:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Introvert Intuition. The Universe in the eyes of a child..watch and appreciate.
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xihv-CUlMVM&NR=1"]First Day of Sun- God is an Astronaut[/YOUTUBE]

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
These are nice!
I've added a background to the Se guy I've posted earlier (MBTI comics thread) and made it into a motivational poster. Let's promote Se!

73341097.jpg

Edit. This would not be complete without promoting the function which caused me to do all this:

70763677.jpg

Just to be clear: Se and Ne are looking at the SAME landscape. Search the similarities :)

why is Ne always cooler?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
^ Because it's always Ne creating such pictures! And NeTamske is a bit egoistic - she thinks she's the coolest function around...

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've got a new answer to this question... an answer which, at the same time, fulfills the purpose of the thread as it gives a picture of the functions!
I'll let my functions answer:

why is Ne always cooler?

NeTamske: Because Ne is the coolest function ever! Yay!! Kelvin rules! Add a thermometer to my hat!

TiTamske: Doesn't fit with your initial idea of portraying every function as interesting. Contradiction. Make a better picture of Se.

FeTamske: We've got to think about all the Se-dominated members of TypologyCentral - they would love to see a cool Se.

SiTamske: It was Ne who made these pictures.

NiTamske: No wonder. What if we listen to our Se a bit? Maybe we'll be able to portray her.

TeTamske: We've got to correct exams first. Don't procrastinate on that, lazybones!

FiTamske: Be fair. All functions are equally cool.

SeTamske: There is a snail in the grass. The cloud has an intricate pattern of light and dark. The football is in the shadow of the apple tree.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cool thread.

Extraverted Thinking:

large.jpg

Introverted Thinking:

dark_energy_overbye_yt.jpg

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Here are the introverted perceiving functions!

28901291.jpg

54544681.jpg

And if you've got the impression Si is boring, you don't know what's hidden in all those archives! :newwink: