• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Secrets

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Okay, I have a few questions for you about secrets.

- What type are you?
- What is your gender? (I'm sorry, with most people I just have to guess)
- Are you good at keeping other people's secrets?
- Are you good at keeping your own secrets?
- If you have a secret, how many people do you tell it to?
- What's the juiciest secret you ever heard (I won't tell!)?

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, I have a few questions for you about secrets.

OK, I have a few answers... :newwink:

- What type are you? = ESTP

- What is your gender? (I'm sorry, with most people I just have to guess) = Alpha Male

- Are you good at keeping other people's secrets? = Most assuredly.

- Are you good at keeping your own secrets? = I have no secrets, I am an open book. I don't blabber about everything I do with everybody I know, but that's called disgression, not keeping secrets, IMHO.

- If you have a secret, how many people do you tell it to? = General rule of thumb is ZERO, unless I am in need of advice, and at that point I determine which of my peers would have the best experience to speak to.

- What's the juiciest secret you ever heard (I won't tell!)?[/QUOTE] = At one point I was told that people who say they aren't going to tell secrets end up doing so. :D It's kind of like someone saying "Trust me" or "I won't kiss and tell." People who want to know the secrets of others sometimes want to have information that can be wielded as power...so err on the side of caution. Get drunk and talk to your pets, or go pay a psychotherapist if you need to talk about super crazy stuff and don't want it to become public news. :rofl1:

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
- What type are you? INTJ
- What is your gender? (I'm sorry, with most people I just have to guess) Female
- Are you good at keeping other people's secrets? Yes
- Are you good at keeping your own secrets? Very, very good
- If you have a secret, how many people do you tell it to? Zero
- What's the juiciest secret you ever heard (I won't tell!)? I can't tell you. I just said I'm good at keeping secrets. :D

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
- What type are you?
ENTP o_o

- What is your gender?
Male (except on weekends)

Very

Extremely

Depends. Usually none. If the secret is someone else's: I have a "thing" about blabbing to others, it's one of my huge pet peeves. If the secret is mine, then there's a reason that it's a secret ;)

That one of my friends is bi. He didn't want anyone else to know. That isn't the juiciest, but it'll do :p

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
- What type are you? enfp
- What is your gender? (I'm sorry, with most people I just have to guess) F
- Are you good at keeping other people's secrets? I presume so.
- Are you good at keeping your own secrets? Indeed.
- If you have a secret, how many people do you tell it to? Depends on the secret.
- What's the juiciest secret you ever heard (I won't tell!)? Juice was Juicy.

paperoceans

Une Femme est une femme
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
- What type are you?
INTJ
- What is your gender?
Uterus
Yes, because I forget them after 5 seconds.
I never tell people my secrets.
My mother and one friend, maybe. I usually keep it to myself though.
The one about my friend losing her virginity to her boyfriend's best friend at Disney Land, who was a girl. :newwink: Jesus I hated her... OK, I don't keep secrets if I hate you. Cool story.

Nizy

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
- What type are you? INTP
- What is your gender? (I'm sorry, with most people I just have to guess) Male
- Are you good at keeping other people's secrets? Yes
- Are you good at keeping your own secrets? I suppose not. I learned a long time ago that I don't keep my own secrets that well so usually I try to avoid needing to keep a secret or I create a sort of plausible deniability that shields me from my own secrets. If that makes any sense. I think the act of secret keeping is in a similar vein of the INTP problem with telling lies effectively. You may be wondering how I keep other people's secrets if I can't keep my own and the answer is trust. A person's trust is reason enough for me to keep their secret most of the time.
- If you have a secret, how many people do you tell it to? If it's mine I usually end up telling pretty much everyone so long as I don't think it will come back to bite me in the ass.
- What's the juiciest secret you ever heard (I won't tell!)? dunno, sorry.