• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENxPs - does Ne ever get the best of you?

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
It might be a good idea for some of you Ne doms to keep a small digital voice recorder in your car at all times. If you start getting ideas while you are driving, all you have to do is press the record button and let the ideas flow. I know an ENTP who talked about doing this - don't know if it ever happened, but I've even thought it would be good for me and my Ne is secondary.

I bought one for this purpose! But I always forget to use it. :doh:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
This thread is the epitome of my problems, not yours ! I am sure

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
The trouble with Ne is... to Ne, new ideas/connections/... are always better than the old ones. Ne is also random. Right now, I'm trying to trigger my Ne on generating exam questions, as that's the thing I'm supposed to do, but it's still generating MBTI ideas.
(Closing this forum and opening a math handbook could help... I'll do that.)

Sometimes I wish my Ne was less active... but when it is (eg when I'm tired or stressed), I miss it almost instantly.