• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI comics...

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've taken on Heinels idea and drawed some of the functions first.

All judging functions have something with which they announce their decisions. Here is Te. He's got three stamps: "approve", "reject" and "irrelevant". He can choose between four possiblilities. An "approved" idea will get done, "reject" will not get done but the decision will be remembered as it's a strong no, "irrelevant" will not get done and forgotten - these are those thoughts that come once into your head and are almost dismissed directly. The fourth possibility is to give the decision power to a lower judging function - something he will not do until forced.

28505962.jpg

This is Ti. He has got a pen. If he approves, he will draw a little square. If he disapproves, he draws a lightning bolt. The symbolism comes from mathematics. At the end of a mathematical proof, a square is drawn to show the proof is done. A lightning bolt means a contradiction. To Ti, there are only two possibilities - true and false. He doesn't believe in questions unsolvable by logic. He's apt to ponder hours whether to eat the red or the green apple - that is, if Se doesn't say the green apple tastes better. He will not delegate, unless the decision is forced out of his hands.

12552935.jpg

And here is Fi. His decision tool is the sword. He can approve, reject or be neutral. Neutral gets delegated immediately - the Feeling functions aren't as bossy as the Thinking functions :newwink:

23107310.jpg

That's it for now...

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^That's really kinda cute!

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah, I'm liking the illustrations already XD

Two things regarding the descriptions:

For Ti, once the conclusion is reached their job is already done. They focus more on the process. In fact, (especially with intuitive Ti,) reaching a concrete conclusion is something they would probably avoid unless doing so is illogical. They feel sad when the debate ends. Sidenote: I think Fe kind of works like this too, once they figured a person out, the person is no longer interesting to hang out with.

For Fi, I think their language of approval / disapproval is love / hate. So if it's love, it gets the handshake with the teddy bear, and if it's hate, it's sword through the heart / neck / soul / wherever most vulnerable.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah, I'm liking the illustrations already XD
For Ti, once the conclusion is reached their job is already done. They focus more on the process. In fact, (especially with intuitive Ti,) reaching a concrete conclusion is something they would probably avoid unless doing so is illogical. They feel sad when the debate ends. Sidenote: I think Fe kind of works like this too, once they figured a person out, the person is no longer interesting to hang out with.

For Fi, I think their language of approval / disapproval is love / hate. So if it's love, it gets the handshake with the teddy bear, and if it's hate, it's sword through the heart / neck / soul / wherever most vulnerable.

Seems right... This won't change the attributes, though :)

Here are the others.
This is the fourth of the judging functions, Fe.
58765857.jpg

All the perceiving functions have something to enhance their sight. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves :)

29758966.jpg

78967537.jpg

83074873.jpg

95850490.jpg

Edit: forgot to add the name on the shirt of the last one. That's Se, of course ;)

Last edited:

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
LOVE these. the ne guy + the ti guy = best description of myself i've come across in a long time :)

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
@ Santtu: it's great that you are making comics too! Please accept my criticism:

I don't really understand this one.
ENTJ tells INTJ all sorts of things (his plans?). What is INTJ doing in the fourth frame, working on something totally different? Or doing something ENTJ asked her to do? (Knowing the INTJs, probably something of her own, but this should be made clear in the comic...)
Fifth frame - INTJ asks something?
Sixth frame - ENTJ answers? Agrees?
Seventh frame - ??? INTJ laughs at the answer? Sees the answer as a sign of love?
Eight frame - ENTJ totally confused, is it because he's awkward at the love message or because there was only one thing (or even none) they agreed upon or...? Probably this would be clear if I understood what was happening in frames 4-7...

I recognize ENTJ behaviour in the ENTJ; but what is so INTJ about the behaviour of the INTJ?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've made a new "character control room"! Here is ESFJ's Living Room.
I've changed a few things with respect to the previous ones:
- I've incorporated the attributes (magnifying glass for Se, stamp for Te,... )of the functions.
- I changed the question to "search Christmas present for (another type)"
- If a text balloon of a judging function has a bold outline, the decision will be carried out by the type.
- about gender: if the person is male (female), all his functions are male (female).

esfjlivingu.jpg

Look, if Fe is the boss, the small ones are treated as children :) I especially like little Te in her high chair. Te won't have problems with the high chair, as it's practical, but she still wants to be heard more ;)

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
That's a nice one :)

Hmm, ok, perhaps my comic is about the lack of communication, rather than INTJ. Perhaps not good as a type comic :D Perhaps it's about women, too.

The ENTJ talks, tries to invite the quiet INTJ in, who doesn't seem to register almost anything what's been said, and talks even less. In the end, INTJ thanks the ENTJ for the "things they agreed on".
ENTJ is puzzled: In his eyes, the ideal "agreement" requires people to look in the eye and say, do we have an agreement? To which other party says yes. THis, or some other clear procedure to distinguish undecided issues from the decided. What they just did was stating their opinions, and the INTJ had remained unresponsive.

Most of all, the ENTJ is puzzled over the question, what did HE just supposedly just agree on?

Long description, which spoils the fun ;) Perhaps I should have written text to go with it :)

Heinel

MBTI Type
TiSe
Enneagram
5w4
I've made a new "character control room"! Here is ESFJ's Living Room.
I've changed a few things with respect to the previous ones:
- I've incorporated the attributes (magnifying glass for Se, stamp for Te,... )of the functions.
- I changed the question to "search Christmas present for (another type)"
- If a text balloon of a judging function has a bold outline, the decision will be carried out by the type.
- about gender: if the person is male (female), all his functions are male (female).

esfjlivingu.jpg

Look, if Fe is the boss, the small ones are treated as children :) I especially like little Te in her high chair. Te won't have problems with the high chair, as it's practical, but she still wants to be heard more ;)

Ti is not in the Thinker pose!

I guess it's alright since the decision is already made. I also thought that the shadow functions should be the opposite gender of the person.

Also, it took me awhile to figure out the correct sequence of the conversation. I guess you wanted to put the big picture together (N...) but some way to indicate the actual flow of the situation would be nice. Say, top to bottom, left to right?

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
^ I tried to do left to right, then top to bottom. It is not quite easy... Of course, I could also make a comic with more frames to get the sequence clear! But then the overall picture of the "control room" with all the functions would be lost...

Shadows of opposite gender is also a nice idea :)

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've made a new short one, with some types rather than the functions.

mbticomic3.jpg

I know... this is the second time ENTP is playing a role in only three comics. But which other type would conduct experiments on a meditating INFP?

reality.ensues

MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Nice. I can see an INFP doing that, even though I'd probably spazz out and cause everything to fall.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
The INFP one was actually inspired on Dilbert - Dilbert getting into a video game trance and Dogbert placing dishes on his head to test if "an engineer in video game trance is unaware of the outside world" - but I changed it a bit, mainly because I like the INFP answer.

This one is inspired by something I read on the forum...
About INTJs: "We do care about people, only not in the inefficient way they seem to expect from us!"

mbticomic4.jpg

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
OMFG I can't imagine living like this!!!:shock:

A big, congratulatory :hug: to all INTPs out there
You know what...
I'm totally able to imagine living like this. I've done it before :doh:

trimascu

Since I discovered MBTI, I've realized that historically I've always gotten along with certain types better than others - there just seems to be that connection, whether it be through humour or shared perceptions...

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
With courtesy to xkcd - A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language - By Randall Munroe, which indicated the problem of NTP(*) love (first frame), but didn't provide a solution.

mbticomic5.jpg

You can be sure, Mr. INTP, you do love the girl...

The solution comes from my experience. You can't keep your mind on the present even when you're cuddling with your lover? Check first if this cuddling session isn't put very firmly into your memory and pops up whenever anything reminds you of whatever you were imagining at the moment of the cuddling.

(*) I've used INTP in the lead role here, but it certainly fits at least one ENTP; maybe other people with strong Ne could relate to it too... (But I guess the feelers won't overthink love - they experience it instead of trying to understand it :doh:. I'm jealous :D)