• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI comics...

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
I wuz bored so I made some too lulz.

When all the types meet =O
mbti.png

INTPs do not compete with INTJs. INTJs have more important things to do and INTPs are just not very competitive.

I love the ENTJ one though. And I actually think THAT fits better with INTP as well. Overall, very good.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
INTPs do not compete with INTJs. INTJs have more important things to do and INTPs are just not very competitive.

are you serious? i compete with my intj friend about everything all the time and we have done that since we met in the 7th grade. its like the battle of the alpha males :D, but we do it for fun, not with the intention of hurting each other, even tho we can be very cruel to each other at times, but its the part of the game, a game which we both enjoy.

we have even argued which are smarter, cats or dogs for hours.. or more like which type of being smart(cats and dogs are smart in very different ways) is actually better(smarter).

it happens quite often too that he thinks that there is only one right answer to something, like when night starts. i can see many point of views on when the night starts, but he thinks that there is only one correct answer and i try to explain it to him in order to pwn him. he said that there is a set time when night starts officially. i think he said 9pm = start of the night, 12 = mid night and 3 am = end of the night and start of the morning night(dunno if there is such word in english or if you even use that kind of thing). i said that technically the correct answer is that night is the time when sun goes behind the horizon, he strongly disagrees because night cant start like 3pm(the time when it gets dark here in middle of the winter)/it cant change by the time of the year so much, i tried to explain to him that there can be many different views on the subject like the one that he mentioned, but my answer is right also and there it started again because only one view on something can be correct according to him.. :D . after i got home i had to check the internet and voíla i was right again Night | Define Night at Dictionary.com ;)

Mr. Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective
MBTI Type
JiNe
Enneagram
5W4
are you serious? i compete with my intj friend about everything all the time and we have done that since we met in the 7th grade. its like the battle of the alpha males :D, but we do it for fun, not with the intention of hurting each other, even tho we can be very cruel to each other at times, but its the part of the game, a game which we both enjoy.

we have even argued which are smarter, cats or dogs for hours.. or more like which type of being smart(cats and dogs are smart in very different ways) is actually better(smarter).

it happens quite often too that he thinks that there is only one right answer to something, like when night starts. i can see many point of views on when the night starts, but he thinks that there is only one correct answer and i try to explain it to him in order to pwn him. he said that there is a set time when night starts officially. i think he said 9pm = start of the night, 12 = mid night and 3 am = end of the night and start of the morning night(dunno if there is such word in english or if you even use that kind of thing). i said that technically the correct answer is that night is the time when sun goes behind the horizon, he strongly disagrees because night cant start like 3pm(the time when it gets dark here in middle of the winter)/it cant change by the time of the year so much, i tried to explain to him that there can be many different views on the subject like the one that he mentioned, but my answer is right also and there it started again because only one view on something can be correct according to him.. :D . after i got home i had to check the internet and voíla i was right again Night | Define Night at Dictionary.com ;)

Oh, okay.:laugh:There's an ENTP in my computing class who's always being competitive with me about our class results. I think I'm actually only 1% lower than him ATM. But he's always enthusiastically asking how much I've got, then taunting me if he's higher, and I'm just like "meh". I never thought we were particularly competitive. We can argue a lot, but it's usually out of concern with discovering who's right rather than proving a point.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wuz bored so I made some too lulz.

When all the types meet =O
mbti.png
I didn't notice this before, but... what the heck is ISFJ doing?? :thelook:

Also: lol @ ISTP :laugh:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Bwah, my ENTJ comic is gone :( I liked it personally, and I can't find it on my hard drive. Any chance it might be restored?

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Can't find my last comic, so I made a new one: My functions in an imaginary contest, placing from #1 to #8. Finished just #1-#4. I'm not so sure of the exact order, so I just recited my function orders from memory.

functionranknotfinished.gif

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Finished !

funktionrankfull.gif

Ne, Se and Fe are happy for just being there, although they didn't place in the top, but Si is sour for having lost the contest.

Ti, Te and Ni take their win just cool. Fi has his mind elsewhere.

My wife asked if she married all those people :) Well, uhh.. I guess yes, I'd say everyone except Si.

I was going to draw the Si having tossed his "award" on the trash bin.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've made some function smileys. Hope they could be used on the forum! (Just ask me for the separate ones, in any graphic format you want.)
smileyo.jpg

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cool!
(Have to look at them more closely on the larger PC screen when I get back home).

I had thought of something like this, but didn't know how to represent them).

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
It is a bit difficult to me to recognize some things because those smileys are just a bit small (well, they have to be I guess) so you have problems seeing details.

What does the Fi and the Ni smiley have? I believe the Fi has a sword (is that right?), but Ni smiley I cannot see what is the small circle.

Otherwise they are nice :)

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I also think it's due to resolution. If you compare my smileys to the ones used on the forum... I can see separate pixels. If they can be used, I promise to make better resolution ones :) The Ni one is meant to have a crystal ball, Fi indeed a sword.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
An INTP control room! As Christmas is nearing again, I'm going for the Christmas present problem :)

intproom.jpg

This is the very first drawing made with my brand new drawing tablet! I'm impressed with the thing, it works very well and it works together with the free drawing program Gimp I was using already.

Edit: no offense meant for all Christian INTPs. I just wanted to give my INTP room a fundamental problem to discuss about :D

Last edited:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
An INTP control room! As Christmas is nearing again, I'm going for the Christmas present problem :)

intproom.jpg

This is the very first drawing made with my brand new drawing tablet! I'm impressed with the thing, it works very well and it works together with the free drawing program Gimp I was using already.

Edit: no offense meant for all Christian INTPs. I just wanted to give my INTP room a fundamental problem to discuss about :D

I have held these cognitive dialogues before, so I'll say this is spot-on =)

Woooo more control rooms....

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Just got a silly idea in my head... Here's a control room of an ENTP writer. As you see, the writing is going really well.
entpwriter.jpg

I also wanted to make a room where the writing is not going well at all. The Ne would invent lots of things which are all rejected by Ti because they don't fit the story. The Fe wants to get the story ready to show the family, the Si proposes to read the things you've written, the Ni tells that you'll never be a real writer, the Te wants to abandon the story and get on with real work, the Fi feels crappy about the whole thing and the Se has to go to the toilet or something...

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ I love that! :D Ever since you started posting type control rooms, I've been wanting to draw something similar for ESTJs... but I keep putting it off :doh:

Now: I found this on XKCD, but I'm posting it because 1. it's TOTALLY Te/Fi, and 2. It's almost exactly why I joined TypeC :laugh:

duty_calls.png

EDIT: Actually it's broader than Te/Fi... I could see any NTs or STJs (or even NFPs) doing that. Nvm! Not type related, I suppose :doh:

Last edited:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
^ You can borrow the background if you want. I used the same background for the ENTP writer as for the INTP room; with some little changes (replace the Ti's motto with some semi random posters). All those archives are a lot of work!

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
I would like some more of these comics! [I wonder what a INTJ control room would 'look' like... :) ]

By the way, this reminds me of PhD comics.

Last edited:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I would like some more of these comics! [I wonder what a INTJ control room would 'look' like... :) ]
By the way, this reminds me of PhD comics.
Thanks, I love PhD comics :)

Sorry for the long wait, but here's an INTJ control room!
intjroom.jpg

Now I'm wondering whether the name Oxfam is only locally known or not... anyways, it's a shop where they guarantee honest prices for the producers.

Thisica

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
5w4
Thanks, I love PhD comics :)

Sorry for the long wait, but here's an INTJ control room!
intjroom.jpg

Now I'm wondering whether the name Oxfam is only locally known or not... anyways, it's a shop where they guarantee honest prices for the producers.

I wonder about this picture: what's with the sheets of paper clipped to strings?