• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sum up each personality type in one sentence GO!

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ: "How does this work?"
INFJ: "Why does this work?"

VagrantFarce

INTP: :nerd:

INTJ: :glasses:

ENTP: :newwink:

ENTJ: :vader1:

INFP: :wubbie:

INFJ: :jesus:

ENFJ: :soapbox:

ENFP: :happy2:

ISTP: :cool:

ISFP: :headphne:

ESTP: :footballreferee:

ESFP: :moonwalk:

ISFJ: :hug:

ESFJ: :azdaja:

ISTJ: :1377:

ESTJ: :rules:

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
^^

:rofl1:
That's brilliant, VagrantFarce.

:wubbie::wubbie::wubbie: INFP attacks!!!

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
ISFJ - "I just wish people would use turn signals on the road and give me clear directions to follow so I can be of better use to them."

ISTJ - "But, why on earth would you want to get that new fancy quesadilla guacamole explosion volcano salad? The chicken fingers have always been fine in the past!"

INFJ - "I am convinced capitalism is a lie wrought by those conservative alien bastards who harvested our DNA to create Ronald Reagan and his great grandchild, George W. Bush."

INTJ - "I also believe capitalism is a lie, but I'll still work hard for my money and the government had better not cross me!"

ESFJ - "I don't have a clue what you guys are laughing about, but I think it's hilarious, so I'll just laugh too! HAHAHA!!"

ESTJ - "There may be widespread disagreement regarding this particular technique, but it's correct because I say so."

ENFJ - "Defeating evil has proved difficult to past generations, but I think I could give it a good shot."

ENTJ - "There may be widespread disagreement regarding this particular technique, but it's correct because I say so, and you had better do it perfectly lest I beat you mercilessly with a garden hose and then proceed to doing it myself perfectly...you bloody idiot!"

ISFP - "The ideal weekend getaway for me would be to hike part of the Appalachian Trail and paint pictures of all the pretty mountain lions and bears."

ISTP - "Shhhhh! I'm about to sneak up on this wild boar, and if you talk you'll ruin it."

INFP - "The ideal weekend getaway for me would be to hike the entire Appalachian Trail and have tea and political discussions with all the pretty mountain lions and bears."

INTP - "Wait, mountain lions and bears can talk? Oh. Well, I guess that's potentially possible."

ESFP - "Dude, whatever...even if mountain lions and bears could talk, I can't currently hear them because I blew my ears out at that Red Hot Chili Peppers concert last night while dancing on stage drunk next to the subwoofer."

ESTP - "No, THIS is how you get girls...observe."

ENFP - "I came up with the theory of relativity before Einstein, but scrapped it because it was boring and wasn't useful to humanity."

ENTP - "I came up with the theory of relativity before ENFP did, but lost it because I was distracted by South Park's 100th episode.

Oh my god. I can just HEAR my friends/family members/enemies saying this stuff...

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

This is brilliant. :)

The one for the ESTJ and ISTJ are so true! LOL

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

Hahaha, that's pretty good. The ENFJ soapbox one confuses me though.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
The ENFJ soapbox one is the funniest!

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP: "C DOS run, run DOS run."

INTJ: "Always have a plan B if plan A doesn't execute."

ENTP: "Don't be so daft, let's get the TARDIS running; ooh, that's a 'nice' vegetable you're wearing."

ENTJ: "I am your father."

INFP: "I don't want to work, I just want to read all day long."

INFJ: "What the world needs now, is love sweet love, but there's just too little love."

ENFJ: "Let's play the Glad Game, boys and girls!"

ENFP: "Make love not war, man."

ISTP: "My name is Stan."

ISFP: "Cover me, darling please."

ESTP: "Whaddup, yo!"

ESFP: "Party time!!!!"

ISFJ: "I have to get all this done for the boss."

ESFJ: "Aww, let's give you a makeover and you'll feel better."

ISTJ: "If it isn't practical or realistic, I'm not doing it."

ESTJ: "Stop it right there!"

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
NFs:

INFP: "No, I still didn't get over her... Yeah, I know it's been seven years, but it's more complicated than it looks, OK?!"

INFJ: "You've got no right to judge my feelings, but I've got every right to judge yours."

ENFP: "Yeah, I know that guy is married, 30 years older, doesn't have a job and lives on another continent, but the passion was unstoppable, I just HAD to start living with him right away!"

ENFJ: "Look, darling, you know you're my sweetheart and everything, but we can't be together now that you're feeling like s*it, I've got other people to be charming at, ok?"

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ENFP - I can persuade a professor to give me a chance to take a test after arriving 90 minutes late for it. (this actually happened with my ENFP friend. He did the test in 2 minutes and got a B)

Maybe I'm just too much of a P but that sounds like too much hassle for something I wouldn't REALLY care that much about. What's a test in someone's life anyway, right? Plus I could just as well use that time to go outside and smoke pot with the pseudo-edgy crew.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFJ - You're so nice and always doing things for others
INFJ - You're a bit mysterious to me; always wanted to know one
ISTJ - Hard working, intense, achiever
INTJ - Well, I'd better be careful not to get in your way
INTP - Insightful thinker and very smart
ISTP - Who was that masked man?
ISFP - You're that really nice, quiet person who loves animals and babies
INFP - Remarkably creative and intellectually curious
ESFJ - I think you're the one who organizes all those social gatherings
ENFJ - I think you could talk me into buying anything (that I wanted)
ESTJ - You just know how to run things
ESTP - Shit, you're just funny
ENTJ - You walk in a room with presence and take charge
ENTP - You're always looking two steps ahead; entrepreneur
ESFP - Life of the party
ENFP - The essence of charisma; you really understand people and I think you organize a lot of those social gatherings too

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
NFs:

INFP: "No, I still didn't get over her... Yeah, I know it's been seven years, but it's more complicated than it looks, OK?!"

INFJ: "You've got no right to judge my feelings, but I've got every right to judge yours."

ENFP: "Yeah, I know that guy is married, 30 years older, doesn't have a job and lives on another continent, but the passion was unstoppable, I just HAD to start living with him right away!"

ENFJ: "Look, darling, you know you're my sweetheart and everything, but we can't be together now that you're feeling like s*it, I've got other people to be charming at, ok?"

OH, SCHNAP......

TOO accurate. :D

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
ISFJ - My boss said I did good at work today, so it was a good day.
INFJ - You already told me in a dream last night.
ISTJ - Stop doing that, and start acting perfect.
INTJ - Shut up I'm working on the video game that I'm designing.
INTP - I have this condition where I'm smarter than everyone else.
ISTP - Did I give you some kind of indication that I care?
ISFP - I'm majoring in art, but I've been going to school for 6 years.
INFP - Dating is pointless when your not in love.
ESFJ - Tonight for our main course we will be having Chicken Parmesan.
ENFJ - I don't know how, but I always get my way.
ESTJ - We have some cleaning to do so get to work, and I'll coach you as you go.
ESTP - Want to see my happy trail?
ENTJ - It's alright everybody stop worrying, I'm here now.
ENTP - I want to be a computer programmer, or maybe a business man, or maybe own a bar, or become a police man, or an actor, or...
ESFP - Man I've been partying so much since my wife left me for another guy.
ENFP - I know we've only been on one date, but I love you.