• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sum up each personality type in one sentence GO!

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
ISFJ -
INFJ -
ISTJ -
INTJ -
INTP -
ISTP -
ISFP -
INFP -
ESFJ -
ENFJ -
ESTJ -
ESTP -
ENTJ -
ENTP -
ESFP -
ENFP -

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Oo! Oo! Me first!

ISFJ - intensely love hard/work hard
INFJ - intense, spiritual, deep, poetic, loves fantasy, psychic, finding meaning in everything
ISTJ - technical, boring
INTJ - absent minded genius
INTP - creative, playful philosopher
ISTP - wants to be left alone unless it's to go skydiving
ISFP - wants to be left alone, lives in a secret world, is a child inside
INFP - WOW, LOTR, Harry Potter, art, poetry, music, literature
ESFJ - perfect but controlling mom, stepford wife
ENFJ - fun as hell, has strict morals that are the law to them and everybody should know and obey them, smothering in relationships, spiritual
ESTJ - work is never done, big man on campus, voted most popular in H.S.
ESTP - Wild, Courtney Love, loves drama
ENTJ - pretentious, arrogant, condescending, LOVES to debate
ENTP - creative, doesn't give a shit, explorer, bright bold colors
ESFP - party animal, performance artist, a puppy inside
ENFP - creative, spiritual, inventor, entrepreneur, fun, high energy

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Those aren't sentences.

VagrantFarce

ISFJ - The unthinking, loyal-to-a-fault butler without any thought to call his own.
INFJ - The politically-correct, "psychic" moron without any conception of reality as the rest of us see it.
ISTJ - The unthinking, loyal-to-a-fault henchman without any thought to call his own.
INTJ - That strange, overweight, neckbearded guy who wears his katana to work, "just in case".
INTP - That strange, overweight, neckbearded guy who freezes in terror when he makes eye-contact with another person.
ISTP - That one kid at school who stuffed the toilets full of paper and set fire to the gymnasium without ever getting caught.
ISFP - The Peter Pan-wannabe who takes one too many pills and jumps out of his twentieth-floor apartment window trying to fly.
INFP - That one super-nice guy that no one notices and who no one really gives a shit about, even though he's super-nice and everything!
ESFJ - That really nice girl at school, the one who's nice to everyone but hides her insecurities and actual opinions deep, deep down in case she offends someone.
ENFJ - That invasive, chummy git who knows exactly what will improve your every situation, guilt-tripping you into agreeing with everything they say.
ESTJ - The petty office boss that everyone hates, but no one dares to cross.
ESTP - The used car salesman that sweet talks you while his friends pick your pocket.
ENTJ - The unstoppable, unfeeling robot that's learned to program itself.
ENTP - That elitist, know-it-all bastard who just loves to rub it in your face when you get something wrong or fuck something up.
ESFP - The party animal who kills himself by injecting eight speedballs directly into his penis, "because it sounded liked a fun thing to do at the time".
ENFP - That one guy who goes on a weekend retreat and ends up forming his own religious cult and commiting mass suicide.

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
ISFJ - The unthinking, loyal-to-a-fault butler without any thought to call his own.
INFJ - The politically-correct, "psychic" moron without any conception of reality as the rest of us see it.
ISTJ - The unthinking, loyal-to-a-fault henchman without any thought to call his own.
INTJ - That strange, overweight, neckbearded guy who wears his katana to work, "just in case".
INTP - That strange, overweight, neckbearded guy who freezes in terror when he makes eye-contact with another person.
ISTP - That one kid at school who stuffed the toilets full of paper and set fire to the gymnasium without ever getting caught.
ISFP - The Peter Pan-wannabe who takes one too many pills and jumps out of his twentieth-floor apartment window trying to fly.
INFP - That one super-nice guy that no one notices and who no one really gives a shit about, even though he's super-nice and everything!
ESFJ - That really nice girl at school, the one who's nice to everyone but hides her insecurities and actual opinions deep, deep down in case she offends someone.
ENFJ - That invasive, chummy git who knows exactly what will improve your every situation, guilt-tripping you into agreeing with everything they say.
ESTP - The used car salesman that sweet talks you while his friends pick your pocket.
ENTP - That elitist, know-it-all bastard who just loves to rub it in your face when you get something wrong or fuck something up.
ESFP - The party animal who kills himself by injecting eight speedballs directly into his penis, "because it sounded liked a fun thing to do at the time".
ENFP - That one guy who goes on a weekend retreat and ends up forming his own religious cult and commiting mass suicide.
:rofl1:

I agree with everything on here *except* ENTP.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
ISFJ - This type sucks.
INFJ - This type sucks.
ISTJ - This type sucks.
INTJ - This type sucks.
INTP - This type is sorta okay sucks.
ISTP - This type sucks.
ISFP - This type sucks.
INFP - This type sucks.
ESFJ - This type sucks.
ENFJ - This type sucks.
ESTJ - This type sucks.
ESTP - This type sucks.
ENTJ - This type sucks.
ENTP - This type sucks.
ESFP - This type sucks.
ENFP - This type sucks.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFJ - This type sucks.
INFJ - This type sucks.
ISTJ - This type sucks.
INTJ - This type sucks.
INTP - This type is sorta okay sucks.
ISTP - This type sucks.
ISFP - This type sucks.
INFP - This type sucks.
ESFJ - This type sucks.
ENFJ - This type sucks.
ESTJ - This type sucks.
ESTP - This type sucks.
ENTJ - This type sucks.
ENTP - This type sucks.
ESFP - This type sucks.
ENFP - This type sucks.

Awww I thought you were a wannabe??

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
ISFJ - Let me be your doormat.
INFJ - I invented Jesus in my image.
ISTJ - Ofcourse I'd love to die for my country!
INTJ - I know everything about life, but I don't have one.
INTP - I take social awkwardness to a whole new level.
ISTP - Killing people for money is a job I'd seriously consider, as a dream job you know.
ISFP - Yes, I am saying that this pile of bicycle tires and seats is art!
INFP - I was born depressed.
ESFJ - Buying stuff I don't need and making babies makes me happy.
ENFJ - I am the nicest, most moral and kind person in the world and you should follow me and act like me.
ESTJ - I love getting up early and working my ass off every day so I can brag about my achievements and rub them in everyone's face.
ESTP - Yo, chill man, have a beer.
ENTJ - God doesn't exist so I'm a good enough replacement.
ENTP - Last night I solved the Riemann hypothesis while on LSD but I ripped my papers into shreds because I was so fucking high.
ESFP - Hey, look at me everyone, I can drink through my nose!
ENFP - I can persuade a professor to give me a chance to take a test after arriving 90 minutes late for it. (this actually happened with my ENFP friend. He did the test in 2 minutes and got a B)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISTP - Killing people for money is a job I'd seriously consider, as a dream job you know.
ENFJ - I am the nicest, most moral and kind person in the world and you should follow me and act like me.
ESTJ - I love getting up early and working my ass off every day so I can brag about my achievements and rub them in everyone's face.
ENTP - Last night I solved the Riemann hypothesis while on LSD but I ripped my papers into shreds because I was so fucking high.
ENFP - I can persuade a professor to give me a chance to take a test after arriving 90 minutes late for it. (this actually happened with my ENFP friend. He did the test in 2 minutes and got a B)

I once missed weeks of a class, and cried to the professor, and I was still given an A for the semester. Also, I've been excused from two final exams since I've been in college since I already had an A.:devil:

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
More than once.;)

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
ENTP - Last night I solved the Riemann hypothesis while on LSD but I ripped my papers into shreds because I was so fucking high.ESFP - Hey, look at me everyone, I can drink through my nose!

Brilliant, absolutely. I must say I've actually heard these types say these things either directly or indirectly.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

BORING... New stereotype please. :zzz:
Do you know any verified/tested ESTPs in real life? :thinking:
I've not met one who sits the used car salesman BS above.

If we sold anything it would be new and top dollar equipment. :yes:

We're very self sufficient people and don't like relying on others, or feeling ingratiated so you can keep your money, I'll pay for my own stuff as I always have. ESTPs are some of the most generous people I've met.

We are smart, kind, charming, socially adept, quite good looking and modest too. :newwink:

You can go back to hating now...

VagrantFarce

We're very self sufficient people and don't like relying on others, or feeling ingratiated so you can keep your money, I'll pay for my own stuff as I always have. ESTPs are some of the most generous people I've met.

We are smart, kind, charming, socially adept, quite good looking and modest too. :newwink:

Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you over your Avatar. It's so garish it's practically humming.

:hi:

Frank

Have to agree. My ESTP buddy is one of the most socially adept people I know. If he is full of it, he is so good at most people would never be able to tell. Granted it is quite obvious to me when he is just putting on a show because he enjoys the limelight. Usually though he is a pretty genuine guy.

If he could ever make a decision, and stick with it, what he could accomplish would be quite impressive.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8

Yes! :)

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8

Ha ha --hilarious! :)

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1

I'll give you fuckin doormat