• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sum up each personality type in one sentence GO!

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
:steam: .. OK, so i am just a body for squeezing out babies now, nice .. And heaven forbid, i can't put together a Xmas tree without needing help ..

*Cocks the trigger* .. Obviously I'll do it outside, don't want someone to clean up the mess on the carpet, lol

Ha ha. The point of that description had nothing to do with an inability to do a Christmas tree by one's self. It was about wanting to do it 2 months before the holiday and sort of "insisting" that it should have the same level of urgency on my priority list as it does on yours.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
What? A Perceiver with a LIST?!?

No, this one (minus the list) is ENTP.
ENFP has 400 creative ideas to make the world a better place, if just everybody would work together...

Just like I told the ENFP who I had in mind when I wrote that description, if you have all these ideas and you're trying to wait around for everything to come together (and everyone to work together), you could be waiting for a very long time. If YOU have an idea, it's in YOUR hands to go ahead and get the ball rolling and see it to completion.

Your brainchild, your baby. Don't pawn it off on me and say that YOUR plan never came together because I didn't do my part or I didn't take it as seriously as you did. It's yours. Work on it. Start it. Do it. Don't look at me. She didn't seem to grasp that concept. It was always everyone else's fault that the great ideas hadn't come together. I don't get it.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFJ - Let me be your doormat.
INFJ - I invented Jesus in my image.
ISTJ - Ofcourse I'd love to die for my country!
INTJ - I know everything about life, but I don't have one.
INTP - I take social awkwardness to a whole new level.
ISTP - Killing people for money is a job I'd seriously consider, as a dream job you know.
ISFP - Yes, I am saying that this pile of bicycle tires and seats is art!
INFP - I was born depressed.
ESFJ - Buying stuff I don't need and making babies makes me happy.
ENFJ - I am the nicest, most moral and kind person in the world and you should follow me and act like me.
ESTJ - I love getting up early and working my ass off every day so I can brag about my achievements and rub them in everyone's face.
ESTP - Yo, chill man, have a beer.
ENTJ - God doesn't exist so I'm a good enough replacement.
ENTP - Last night I solved the Riemann hypothesis while on LSD but I ripped my papers into shreds because I was so fucking high.
ESFP - Hey, look at me everyone, I can drink through my nose!
ENFP - I can persuade a professor to give me a chance to take a test after arriving 90 minutes late for it. (this actually happened with my ENFP friend. He did the test in 2 minutes and got a B)

These are fantastic!

My ENFP friend once bounced a few checks accidentally and made a trip to the bank and got them to waive the $200 in fees. Amazing.

It happened again a few months later and they wouldn't waive the fees again. (IMO, rightly so) She thought it was really messed up they didn't waive them and she withdrew her account from that bank because of it. :thelook:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
ISTP - Killing people for money is a job I'd seriously consider, as a dream job you know.
ENFJ - I am the nicest, most moral and kind person in the world and you should follow me and act like me.
ESTJ - I love getting up early and working my ass off every day so I can brag about my achievements and rub them in everyone's face.
ENTP - Last night I solved the Riemann hypothesis while on LSD but I ripped my papers into shreds because I was so fucking high.
ENFP - I can persuade a professor to give me a chance to take a test after arriving 90 minutes late for it. (this actually happened with my ENFP friend. He did the test in 2 minutes and got a B)

Ok, these are awesome. Very creative.

This is the first ISTJ definition being officially approved by Chuck. *Roundhouse kick*

:cool:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am curious on the means you maybe used to make this possible :D

Sweet innocent voice, reason, genuine fear in my voice when talking about the presentation and panicky voice when i told him about the computer, along with emo face aka :cry: :D

What an amateur!!!!! ^^^

I need to give you lessons in BS....;)

You talking about me? Coz I hardly need em...:devil:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
On more than one occasion I overslept and missed a Final Exam because I was up until daybreak studying.:doh: I remember waking up the first time absolutely frantic, knowing deep down I had missed the testing but hoping I was wrong. I couldn't find my keys, didn't know where my Scantron was, couldn't find a #2 pencil, my student ID, etc...Insanity, and yet, I actually work best during panic and chaos. It forces me to focus.

Agree 100%: Once the initial shock wears off when I am a total scatterbrain, I can focus like a charm.

What? A Perceiver with a LIST?!?

No, this one (minus the list) is ENTP.
ENFP has 400 creative ideas to make the world a better place, if just everybody would work together...

YES A perceiver with a list. I make lists ALL THE TIME. I would say it is the perceiver who needs lists, actually, because he/she is not naturally adept at keeping these kinds of lists in his/her brain.

Sweet innocent voice, reason, genuine fear in my voice when talking about the presentation and panicky voice when i told him about the computer, along with emo face aka :cry: :D

You talking about me? Coz I hardly need em...:devil:

Nope, I was talking to Entropie, but I was just kidding anyway. ;)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Ha ha. The point of that description had nothing to do with an inability to do a Christmas tree by one's self. It was about wanting to do it 2 months before the holiday and sort of "insisting" that it should have the same level of urgency on my priority list as it does on yours.

Lol .. My Xmas tree goes up on 1st December (if i can be arsed) and comes down on Boxing day .. And it is not a matter of urgency. My priority is having lots of goodies under the tree .. ie, Shopping (it is a stress reliever afterall, yeah any excuse)

In all seriousness though .. I am not that anal retentive darling.

:newwink:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP - WOW, LOTR, Harry Potter, art, poetry, music, literature

:thumbdown:

The first half of this doesn't match the second half. Harry Potter and literature in the same sentence?

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6

According to this I'm enfp. It drove my parents crazy that I "got away" with everything.

This is similar to "copy a friends 8.5x11 sheet we are allowed to have with formulas (because you didn't make one) and beat her score on the test?"

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
YES A perceiver with a list. I make lists ALL THE TIME. I would say it is the perceiver who needs lists, actually, because he/she is not naturally adept at keeping these kinds of lists in his/her brain.
I know, I know. I make lists too, and keep an agenda etc (I only forget to look at it, so I still miss appointments), just to combat the problematic effects of perceiving.
But if you want to summarize a type in one sentence, I'd leave off the list.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Agree 100%: Once the initial shock wears off when I am a total scatterbrain, I can focus like a charm.
Yes!! Exactly. Takes a minute to get over the disorientation, but then I work like magic.:newwink:

According to this I'm enfp. It drove my parents crazy that I "got away" with everything.

This is similar to "copy a friends 8.5x11 sheet we are allowed to have with formulas (because you didn't make one) and beat her score on the test?"
Haha."Hey, can I borrow a piece of paper and a pencil? I left mine at home, again.":rofl1:

On another note, I rarely got away with stuff prior to high school. My ESFP friend was such a suck up in elementary, she'd blame things on me that she did and I'd have to take the fall every single time. All she had to do was flip her hair, smile, and start talking like Scarlett O' Hara.:dont:That's still a source of good laughs between us now.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

This might be an NP thing....

I got away with a lot of laziness in school also, but I still managed to get great grades. I can think of at least two tests in college I showed up late for and the prof turned a blind eye and let me take it. I was absent an average of 2 days a week every week in middle school and high school.

I think it pains a teacher to grade a student down for something like time and attendance when they're otherwise capable of the work.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

I always used to fill up every possible small little space whenever we had to do that. My friends were shocked at how much I could fit on one of those things. I would spend more time making the cheat sheet than actually studying, lol. I wouldn't copy others' sheets though because I knew I wouldn't learn anything that way. :nono:

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
ISFJ- human and prone to errors
INFJ - human and prone to errors
ISTJ - human and prone to errors
INTJ- the perfect type
INTP - malfuncting INTJ
ISTP - folder
ISFP - human and prone to errors
INFP - human and prone to errors
ESFJ - human and prone to errors
ENFJ - human and prone to errors
ESTJ - human and prone to errors
ESTP - human and prone to errors
ENTJ - INTJ .5 series
ENTP - evolve version of INTP
ESFP - human and prone to stupidity
ENFP - human and prone to errors

note: All descriptions are accurate and have been proven by the most reliable source in the Universe.

Works Cited​

INTJ, The Perfect Human. ThisIsSeriousShit 2.2 (November who cares).

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
The ISFP ones suck. We don't all do drugs.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
If you like a challenge, try to write type descriptions for functionally balanced people in this thread. I know, that's not as much fun as shouting "WXYZ are batshit crazy".

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
ENFP - has a list of 400 creative business ideas, none of which has actually ever been attempted. Then when someone talks about a unique business that they saw in action, the ENFP reminds you that it was their idea first and shows you their list from 1986.

Heeey I've actually done a lot of totally awesome bizarre jobs as a contractor! :wubbie: ENFP perfect jobs!

INFP - tells you how awesome you are but there's a mountain of stuff that they don't like about you, yet they refuse to talk about it. So the mountain grows and things go unresolved.

I don't remember telling you about this! I couldn't stop laughing.

Infidel

MBTI Type
INTP

I registered just to tell you that was hilarious :D

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
I tried writing some. Observed situations.

ISFJ - You don't have to love me back.
INFJ - I have only one obstacle to happiness: Me.
ISTJ - Pay up your $0.13 debt to my bank account, please.
ISFP - I blurted out "I love you" on our first date.
ESFJ - I'm going to skip all the boring parts.
ENTP - Accidentally changes the topic from wedding planning to nanobot assassin boot camps.
ENTJ - Will whip anyone using extra sentences in these sum ups.