• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sum up each personality type in one sentence GO!

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you over your Avatar. It's so garish it's practically humming.

:hi:

What's that incomprehensible mumbling? You obviously have been dazzled by my newly re-engineered avatar. A good friend that I sold a used car to and pick-pocketed made it for me. People are so silly. All right then, off you go, back to making bad online quizzes. :violin:

VagrantFarce

What's that incomprehensible mumbling? You obviously have been dazzled by my newly re-engineered avatar. A good friend that I sold a used car to and pick-pocketed made it for me. People are so silly. All right then, off you go, back to making bad online quizzes. :violin:

:9436:

Fecal McAngry

ESTP - Wild, Courtney Love, loves drama
Courtney is an ESTJ, albeit not a representative or typical one. Most ESTJs do not have addiction problems, come from seriously dysfunctional families, lose their husbands to suicide, have (quite probably) organic mental illnesses, go into rock music, etc.

Courtney is also extremely bright, much brighter than the average ESTJ.

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
SJ's:
ESTJ - works 7 days a week. After work, engages in exciting hobbies like working in the garage, fixing up the house, getting the car tuned up, and getting things ready for work the next day.

ESFJ - begins getting the Christmas decorations out of the garage on November 10th. And wants you to help. While the big game is on.

ISTJ - keeps a log of his gas consumption and miles driven so that he knows if his vehicle is still getting the same miles per gallon as when he purchased the car.

ISFJ - takes it as a firm commitment if you say that you might show up to an event or that you might give them a call over the weekend. If you don't, you're in big trouble (cuz that's a really bad thing to do).

SP's:
ESTP - I'm in charge of this place, but I'm going to take off for the rest of the week. Stare at me again like that, and I'll eliminate you.

ESFP - cannot fathom why anyone would not want to party into the wee hours of the night and play "beer pong". If you don't like this sort of thing, then you are just one strange duck.

ISTP - owns a small mechanic shop.....out of his garage. Works hardest when all the money has run out and all the bills are past due.

ISFP - calls you just because they had a "warm and fuzzy" feeling about you, but can't describe or explain what that means in concrete terms or what the significance of it might be.

NF's:
ENFJ - tells you why the way that they do things is better for you than the way you are currently doing things, then throws in the fact that they love you just the way you are.

ENFP - has a list of 400 creative business ideas, none of which has actually ever been attempted. Then when someone talks about a unique business that they saw in action, the ENFP reminds you that it was their idea first and shows you their list from 1986.

INFJ - wants an awesome, understanding, considerate, caring partner in life but has probably missed out on several potential mates because the person used a cheesy pick-up line or didn't approach them in the way that had always imagined.

INFP - tells you how awesome you are but there's a mountain of stuff that they don't like about you, yet they refuse to talk about it. So the mountain grows and things go unresolved.

NT's:
ENTJ - seriously thinks that they are superior to you.

ENTP - has been very successful in the past but lacks the drive to do it again - at least at the current time.

INTJ - goes into the garage to smoke cigarettes and work on the latest project.

INTP - has 3 very original ideas that could seriously change the world, but won't get around to any of them today because he woke up at noon and was still "tired" from yesterday.

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
ISFJ - Let me be your doormat.
INFJ - I invented Jesus in my image.
ISTJ - Ofcourse I'd love to die for my country!
INTJ - I know everything about life, but I don't have one.
INTP - I take social awkwardness to a whole new level.
ISTP - Killing people for money is a job I'd seriously consider, as a dream job you know.
ISFP - Yes, I am saying that this pile of bicycle tires and seats is art!
INFP - I was born depressed.
ESFJ - Buying stuff I don't need and making babies makes me happy.
ENFJ - I am the nicest, most moral and kind person in the world and you should follow me and act like me.
ESTJ - I love getting up early and working my ass off every day so I can brag about my achievements and rub them in everyone's face.
ESTP - Yo, chill man, have a beer.
ENTJ - God doesn't exist so I'm a good enough replacement.
ENTP - Last night I solved the Riemann hypothesis while on LSD but I ripped my papers into shreds because I was so fucking high.
ESFP - Hey, look at me everyone, I can drink through my nose!
ENFP - I can persuade a professor to give me a chance to take a test after arriving 90 minutes late for it. (this actually happened with my ENFP friend. He did the test in 2 minutes and got a B)

damn. this gave me chills. you're the best typologist I have ever encountered. It's intimidating. Which type are you?

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Courtney is an ESTJ, albeit not a representative or typical one. Most ESTJs do not have addiction problems, come from seriously dysfunctional families, lose their husbands to suicide, have (quite probably) organic mental illnesses, go into rock music, etc.

Courtney is also extremely bright, much brighter than the average ESTJ.

No way, dude. She's ESTP. look at her thread.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
:steam: .. OK, so i am just a body for squeezing out babies now, nice .. And heaven forbid, i can't put together a Xmas tree without needing help ..

*Cocks the trigger* .. Obviously I'll do it outside, don't want someone to clean up the mess on the carpet, lol

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
damn. this gave me chills. you're the best typologist I have ever encountered. It's intimidating. Which type are you?

Thanks. :D I'm ENTJ.

on ENFPs: seriously, you are the best persuaders in existence. If a person has a soul, they're yours. It's a good thing you're not evil because you could destroy lives with manipulation skills like that.

btw, sorry if I was a little too hard on the sensors. It's just stereotyping. The ones that read this board aren't that typical anyway.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFJ - The unthinking, loyal-to-a-fault butler without any thought to call his own.
INFJ - The politically-correct, "psychic" moron without any conception of reality as the rest of us see it.
ISTJ - The unthinking, loyal-to-a-fault henchman without any thought to call his own.
INTJ - That strange, overweight, neckbearded guy who wears his katana to work, "just in case".
INTP - That strange, overweight, neckbearded guy who freezes in terror when he makes eye-contact with another person.
ISTP - That one kid at school who stuffed the toilets full of paper and set fire to the gymnasium without ever getting caught.
ISFP - The Peter Pan-wannabe who takes one too many pills and jumps out of his twentieth-floor apartment window trying to fly.
INFP - That one super-nice guy that no one notices and who no one really gives a shit about, even though he's super-nice and everything!
ESFJ - That really nice girl at school, the one who's nice to everyone but hides her insecurities and actual opinions deep, deep down in case she offends someone.
ENFJ - That invasive, chummy git who knows exactly what will improve your every situation, guilt-tripping you into agreeing with everything they say.
ESTJ - The petty office boss that everyone hates, but no one dares to cross.
ESTP - The used car salesman that sweet talks you while his friends pick your pocket.
ENTJ - The unstoppable, unfeeling robot that's learned to program itself.
ENTP - That elitist, know-it-all bastard who just loves to rub it in your face when you get something wrong or fuck something up.
ESFP - The party animal who kills himself by injecting eight speedballs directly into his penis, "because it sounded liked a fun thing to do at the time".
ENFP - That one guy who goes on a weekend retreat and ends up forming his own religious cult and commiting mass suicide.

You sound like an optimistic kinda guy. Just sayin'. :shock:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I once missed weeks of a class, and cried to the professor, and I was still given an A for the semester. Also, I've been excused from two final exams since I've been in college since I already had an A.:devil:

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Okay, that solves it: I'm ENFP. ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had to hold a presentation (I have stagefright so it's a nightmare to me), so I convinced the professor to let me hand it in in essay-form using the reasoning 'I prefer it this way and that way you have more time in your classes still to finish up the rest of the curriculum' (I knew he was running out of time, first time teaching that year and new as a teacher in general :devil:)

And then my computer completely crashed, I had to rewrite the entire thing and convinced him to give me an extension on the deadline for it :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am curious on the means you maybe used to make this possible :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What an amateur!!!!! ^^^

I need to give you lessons in BS....;)

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
On more than one occasion I overslept and missed a Final Exam because I was up until daybreak studying.:doh: I remember waking up the first time absolutely frantic, knowing deep down I had missed the testing but hoping I was wrong. I couldn't find my keys, didn't know where my Scantron was, couldn't find a #2 pencil, my student ID, etc...Insanity, and yet, I actually work best during panic and chaos. It forces me to focus.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
ISTJ - keeps a log of his gas consumption and miles driven so that he knows if his vehicle is still getting the same miles per gallon as when he purchased the car.

This is the first ISTJ definition being officially approved by Chuck. *Roundhouse kick*

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENFP - has a list of 400 creative business ideas, none of which has actually ever been attempted. Then when someone talks about a unique business that they saw in action, the ENFP reminds you that it was their idea first and shows you their list from 1986.

What? A Perceiver with a LIST?!?

No, this one (minus the list) is ENTP.
ENFP has 400 creative ideas to make the world a better place, if just everybody would work together...